This isn't right!

OK SO I KNOW IVE HVENT POSTED IN AWHILE BUT ITS CAUSE IVE BEEN GREATLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL LOL HEY 8TH GRADE IS HARD!! BUT ENJOY!!

**********

I woke up and I could smell the blood on me I felt a little dizzy so I closed my eyes for a little while and took a deep breath of air to calm my head down. I opened my eyes and looked around the room to see that it wasn’t my room! This room was plain I mean everything was white the carpet the dresser the bed sheets an much more I knew this wasn’t my room cause my room doesn’t have this much stuff in it nor is it all white.

I sat up slowly remembering that I was just dizzy I held my throbbing head and took another deep breath. Damn this hurts so bad I remember bits in pieces of my dad hurting me. How long was I sleeping? And what is today? .. I was trying to get up then a hand touched mines and I could feel weird tingle feeling in my hand I quickly snatched my hand away And looked beside me. I got it I snapped at him. “ who the hell are you” I said

“ I’m Cody the one who got that guy off of you. You need to rest just lay back down”

“ what I’m I doing here?” i asked

“ I brought you here cause you were hurt very badly your head was bleeding. Your baby is down stairs” he rsponded

I looked at him for awhile to comprehend what he was saying and it finally dawned on me that I got to get home “ what time is it I said to him.. Its 7 pm why he said. I have to go I’m sorry thank you for all you have done but its time for me to go home now. I got up and put on my pants and my shirt they were both dirty but I’m use to wearing dirty clothes.

I looked at him apologetic and looked down and walking into the hallway which lead me down the stair case. I walked into the main living room and saw woman playing with my baby “and this must be his mom” I thought in my head. I smiled at her and she looked at me.” well hello there I am Cody’s mother Elizabeth its so nice to meet you and your baby! He is very handsome by the way” she said handing him to me with a grin.

“ thank you so much but I think I better be going I’ve stayed here long enough” I said getting the babys things together and putting him in his car seat. I walked to the front door and opened it until I saw a hand shut it I opened it again and it shut once again. I looked up to see who was doing it and guess who.. Yes you have guessed right Cody. “ Can you please move so I can go I need to go” I said

“ just stay here please I will take care of you and your baby please” he begged

“ I cant ok I’m sorry but this isn’t right I cant live off of yall now please move your hand so I can go” I said he looked at me with a sad expression on his face. I opened the door and walked out and didn’t look back. I cant be involved with a boy right now I have to focus on my brother. I walked for a while until I saw my driveway that lead to the house! The truck is gone and he wont be back until the afternoon or something. I went inside and gave my brother a bath and fixed him a bottle. I put him to sleep and layed him on my bed. I started packing all the clothes to move out im going to get an apartment ive saved up money from work and I think I have enough to get by…. It was getting very late I looked at the clock and it was 2;00 am and I’m still getting my brothers things packed. I got up to go lay I the bed when I heard the door open. I froze in my footsteps and looked at my brother. He cant be home this early?

OK EVERYONE I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS PAGE AND I WILL UPLOAD TOMORROW(: STAY AWESOME

COMMENT

VOTE

RATE