I'm more than Lost

As I walk out of the school the sun was beaming down on my face, I know I better get home before my dad gets home I have 15 mins to get there and I have to go pick up my brother from daycare and then walk home. 2 miles to go I better run the first mile,but I was still outta shape and it hurt to run with all the bruises that covered my body but I just knew I had to be there at a certain time.

So I ran even tho I felt like I wanted too pass out I ran hard and long. I had 7 mins left to get to my house it was impossible. I picked up my brother and carried him and put his diaper bag around my shoulder  I looked in the diaper bag to get his pacifier and I noticed he didn't have no more diapers left only 3.. I knew for sure I was going to get it when I got home

         I walked into the store and walked around for a little then looked to see if anyone was looking or coming and I tore a pack of diapers then I opened Jason diaper bag and stuffed as much diapers as possible and just in case I got him a thing of  powered milk. I looked around one last time to make sure no one saw me and walked out of the store. Great i said out loud I have 2 mins to get home. I looked at my brother and smiled. This time I was going to walk home.

I walked into the driveway and saw my dads truck there my heart began to beat faster and faster as I aproched the porch. I opened the door to go in and guess who was right there waiting for me... Yes you guessed right ( the devil) my father ... I stood there for a while then ran into the living room with him chasing after me. I quickly sat down my baby brother as i took a punch to my right jaw. Then he slapped me saying " WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU- YOU DIRTY SLUT?"

I stood there holding my jaw refusing  to talk I could hear my little brother on the couch crying. I tried to run over there to pick him up but my dad punched me in my right jaw again. I hit my dad back for the first time out of reaction. that was the worst thing I could of done. he hit my head against the wall twice i feel to the ground crying as he just laughed I could feel myself going in and out of consinous I looked over to the couch and saw my brother laying there. My dad kicked me multiply time in my stomach. All of a sudden everything went black and i heard a door slam.Then I was completely out of it.

I woke up to my baby brother off of the couch he was crying as if he was in pain. I crawled over there in pain baring being able to move. I held my brother close to me and comforted him. I tired to get up but I felt too weak and my legs felt like they were going to give out anytime now. So I sat there for awhile waiting and looking a my brother. He once again started crying I knew he was hungry and my dad wouldnt be home till in the morning. I got up slowly trying to walk to the kitchen I couldn't get the strength to get up and walk. I began to cry. I cried cause I knew I couldn't let my brother down.

I forced my self up and began to walk more like an old lady. Half way making it to the kitchen i grabbed i bottle out of the freg. as i was feeding my brother i walked up stairs almost in tears i got into the tub with my brother and we just sat there until he start falling asleep i got him out and got him dressed for bed. i looked at the clock and it was already 1;00am i yawned and layed my brother in his crib with his bottle I smiled at him sleeping so peacefully the went to my bed to lay down

OK I HOPE THIS STILL ISNT BORING PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE PLZ PLZ PLZ BUT IT WILL GET GOOD LATER ON IN THE STORY I JUST HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON FROM START TO FINISH

WELL PL PLZ PLZ

COMMENT

VOTE

PEACE<3