Cullen Wife Swap

(:

EMMETT POV

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly, my voice causing the whole house to shake.

"What happen Emmett" Alice asked.

"We got in!" I said to the confused Alice. I started dancing all around the house. Causing it to shake even more.

"Got in what?" she said,
"Wife Swap" I said to to her while the family was walking in.

"You did what?, why did you even think of doing that?" Edward said to me.

"I'd thought it would be fun." I said to them. My whole family was looking at me as if they wanted to kill me.

"Do you even know what Esme would say about that, what she'd do to you! Were you even thinking about what she will say about this." Bella pointed out.

The door opened just in time, reveling Esme and Carlisle.

"Hello children." Carlisle said while walking through the door with Esme.

"MOMMY YOUR HOME! "I screamed to her. Making the house shake again. I hear Edward whispering how he hates when I do that. But I decided to ignore him. I need to make Esme happy right now.

"Wait to you hear what Emmett has to tell you Esme "Alice said to her. Dammit.

I looked at Alice she is so getting pay back for this one day.

"What did you do this time Emm?" Esme said to me. "Well .......I...I..I..kind ...i kind of....of signed you up for wife swap." I stuttered out my words. Giving her a big smile when she turned to look at me.

"You did what Emmett!" Carlisle said. Before he could open his mouth to start yelling at me, Esme talked before a word could come out of his mouth.

"Its OK, it might be good to learn what other families are like, normal family's."Esme said to me in a soft tone.

"I wonder what the family will be like."

Pamela pov

I was waiting and waiting for the mail to come in to see if I got into Wife swap, I wanted to help these poor, needed, family's. To show other child how important it is to be square. Just like my family.

My family is perfect I have two boys. One, Allen he is nine. Second, Nick and he 13. I also have a daughter named Priscilla and she is 10, they are all well behave and perfect. My husband name is Pete,

I heard the door close.

"MOM I GOT THE MAIL!" Nick screamed out rudely. So I slapped him right across the face.

"You know better not to yell inside the house, now go up to your room" I said to him.

Bills, bills, bills, more bills. Then I saw it. The sealed white envelope.

Dear, Mrs. Lopez

We have read your entry and would love to have you on wife swap. We will be picking you up Monday at 2:30 pm and you will be leaving to Washington, Forks . You will be there for two weeks.

Please make instructions for the mother to follow for 1 week, then you will be able to chose your own rules.

You will be swapping with Esme Cullen.

sincerely, Wife Swap.

Wow, Washington, Forks thats far from here, I wonder how the family will be like probably poor, ugly, and uneducated. Wait till I tell the kids!

"Family Meeting!" I yelled out, and everyone walked in.

"OK I signed up for wife swap and i got in. I will be leaving tomorrow at 2:30pm and be gone for 2 weeks". I said to my happy kids and husband.

"You are to behave and you better not get used to her dirty habits, because when I get back here. You are to continue your lovely life with me."

Esme POV

"Let me see the letter, Emmett." I sighed.

Dear, Mrs. Cullen

We have read your entry and would love to have you on wife swap. We will be picking you up Monday at 2:30 pm and you will be leaving to San Antonio, Texas. You will be there for two weeks.

Please make instructions for the mother to follow for 1 week, then you will be able to chose you own rules.

You will be swapping with Pamela Lopez.

sincerely, Wife Swap

"They are coming tomorrow to pick me up."

"I'll go pack your bags for you Esme" Alice said to me. Oh god.

Next day.

Pamela pov

It's 1:00pm and I need to get ready and pack. I already packed all my clothes, but I don't know if I should make maybe so cleaning supplies. Who knows how disgusting that house will be. Maybe I should take a blow up matress.

I wrote the manual and put it all the rules that my children need to follow, I put it on the kitchen counter, in hope this new mom can read.

I was done packing and ready to leave. The limo should be here in 5 min or less.

"Kids come say goodbye your mom. She's almost going to leave already." Pete said to the kids

"Bye mom." They all said and came in for a hug.

"DID I SAY TO GIVE ME A HUG YALL KNOW ABOUT THAT, NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" I didn't like when children hug its a sign of happiness and children should not be happy.
The limo finally arrived. I kissed Pete goodbye. I got into the limo and it drove off.

While I was in the limo, I was thinking how Esme was going to treat my children, what if she was a murderer, well there will be cameras watching so I didn't have to worry about.

ESMEs pov

I had all my stuff packed thanks to Alice. I didn't want to leave my family yet, I would miss Alice and her shopping problem, I will miss Edward and his love for music. I will miss Emm for his pranks and his bear like self, I will miss Bella and her love for Edward, I will miss Rose for her well everything, And I will really miss my Carlisle.

If she tries anything on my Carlisle I swear I will..."Mom we wont let her." Edward read my mind

"Thank you Edward." I said to him knowing he would do that for me.

The limo was here and all my family came down stairs to tell me goodbye, I hugged each one of them not wanting to let go.

"I am so sorry mom i did this." Emmett sighed.

"Its ok son."

I got into the limo and it drove off.

---------------

VOTE

COMMENT

idk bye