Chapter 5- Party Time!

Sorry for the super long delay...cosplay stuff happened and final exams...and prom before those. I may have another break-Hiatus-when I take a family trip to visit an uncle I've never met...I'm kinda nervous xD oh man I'm rambling xD lol sorry -runs away- (Rate and comment ;D;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Des POV)

I was standing by the big oak tree in our backyard, my arms draped across my chest as I looked detrimentally[1] at the crowd of people Ezio had collected. My shoulders squared as I glared intensely, my head shaking as a few of the girls from school I don't know passed me by, flirtatious grins on their faces. 

'Did Etzi really invite them? Does he even know them?' I thought as the strong scent of cigarette smoke tickled my nose. I grunted at this, my look of irritation vanishing as if it had never even been there in the first place as my gold-brown eyes scanned over the familiar form of Daniel Cross.

"...Dani?" He gave me a side glance, a slight smirk setting into his expression.

"Miles." He said as he blew a puff of smoke into my face-I gagged.

"The fuck, man!" He chuckled.

"What?" he asked as he dropped the cigarette and stomped it out with a dark grey booted foot.

"Where were you-"

"Well Dessy muh boy," He slapped the center of my back, "I was given an offer I just couldn't...resist." I raised a brow as he seemingly lead me to the pool, my mind drifting to what Clay had said this morning.

"What offer?" He laughed though it sounded like a grunt as he stopped us so we somehow landed in an area less populated by party goers. 

"Have you ever heard about the 'Black Hills Project'?" I shook my head, "Well then...you have a lot to learn."

(Altair POV-yay-)

I had gone home due to Ezio's bizarre text messages and Hollie had somewhat forced me into taking her with me...not that I wouldn't have taken her to begin with but one look in those leopard-like eyes and any thoughts leaning toward giving her a friendly hug and taking myself and my motorcycle home left-well not really...they just happened to get modified. Hollie's small form clinging to me as I revved my bike, the engine purring as I revved a few time and zoomed off. Her long blonde hair caressing my face as the wind wiped around us.

'Should I slow down?' 'No.' the thought answering itself. It's not like she'll fall off with the way she's attached to me. 

(A FEW MINUTES LATER)

I came to an abrupt halt both of us making a slight noise of disapproval, Hollie leaning over my shoulder to see what was up.

"Isn't that your house, Altair?" she asked confused as she spotted a multitude of cars parked outside my families two story house. People milling in and out of the house and alternating from different areas of the home.

'I wish it wasn't' was what I thought to say but instead, "Yeah..."

"Ezio said party but...wow..." Hollie said as she stepped off and handed me the dark grey helmet I had handed her to wear while on the bike.

"Yep, that's my little brother for you..." I stepped of my Silver Phantom[2] and strolled up the sidewalk, Hollie close behind me as I walked through the small crowd that was amassed in front of my house.

"Dad!" I yelled once we where inside. My only answer was the loud blaring of the latest hits and the chatter of many of our classmates. I sighed and we maneuvered through the party and towards the back opening the Arcadia door and walking into the back yard when I spotted my father, an anything but pleased expression on his face.

'Desmond is in for it now.' I thought knowing through the 'twin link' we have that he had been the one to bring up the party idea...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sawy it was so short...I have more muse-like inspiration though, now that it's summer.

[1] Detrimentally- Causing detriment; damaging; harm so in this case Desmond was giving a harmful look.

[2] Silver Phantom is a reference to Altair's horse from my story, JM&A XD an Easter egg in this story xD lawlz -flails arms wildly-