Chapter 3- New

Hey people, chapter 3 xD

with a guest star and soon to be regular character in the story XD Eaglet-of-Masyaf

 o,o if I spelt your name wrong in this tell me xD

=====================

I was sitting in my living room flipping through picture on my phone when there was a knock at the door.

"Just a minute." I said as I got up and looked through the little hole on the door-CLAY!?

"Dessy!? Open the damn door please!?" I did. He ran in and plopped himself on the same couch I had just been on.

"Clay..." he looked up at me with a weak expression.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know little cousin just not now...I feel like I dying! Oh man!" he exclaimed as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed one of the few beer cans dad kept in the house.

"Clay? Should you really be drinking? You look pretty messed." He looked to me, his blond/brown hair drenched with sweat.

"I guess your right..." He put it back and grabbed a can of Dr.Pepper, popping it open and downing it in one swig.

"So, Clay what's up?"

"I'm back in town to see you guys." I raised a brow.

"Why?" He laughed.

"Love you too! I mean, do you not want me here?" I shook my head.

"That's not it! I mean...you just look so, winded." Clay nodded.

"About that..."

{The next day} Altair POV

"Altair..." I looked up to see my girlfriend, Maria with a sort of perplexed expression. She's normally only confused after I say something "super smart" I try not to sound smart at all unless it's around family-

"Ugh!!"

"A-Altair? I-I'm so..." I looked down to see one of Desmond's new friends, Hollie.

"It's fine...Hollie..." she looked up at me strangely as if surprised I remembered her name then walked away.

"Alty, did you hear me?"

"Huh?" Maria glared.

"You know what Altair!..." I prepared myself, "I'm breaking up with you! Good luck finding someone else you jerk!!!" I felt the sting as she slapped me and walked away...What did I do? Why is this even happening?

"Altair?" I turned to see Hollie again.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Want to hang out for lunch?" I nodded a smile just barely gracing me face.

We had walked outside and sat next to the big tree in the grass field, Hollie being quiet for a few seconds till:

"I'm sorry about Maria, I guess I caused it or something?" I shook my head.

"No, Maria is just...she likes to overreact sometimes."

"Do you think you two will get back together?" I thought about it for a second...

"Why are you asking." her face brightened as if embarrassed then she was glaring at me.

"I was just trying to be nice! No reason to be mean, meanie." I looked at her for a moment then I was laughing...

"Haha...what was that about?" I asked and I saw a smile begin to form on her lips.

"Nothing...heh, it worked though. You look happy."

"Yea-!!!" Fu-!!! My head!!!

"Sorry there man!" It was Malik and Kadar Al-sayf.

"Dude! Watch it!" Malik laughed.

"Sorry, Kadar can't catch." I just shook my head and threw the football back.

"You ok?" Hollie asked with a half-grin on her face when I noticed something and without noticing I touched her lip.

"What happened here?" I asked pointing at a scar on her lip and she gave a laugh then was completely serious.

"An evil food utensil." I raised a brow, "You know, like a spoon?" I nodded.

"You're a strange one. You know that?"

"Well I am an amateur assassin..."

Ezio POV -Same day-

I started to walk home when I saw Leo sitting near a tree just outside the school but he was crying.

"Leonardo!" he looked up with a saddened expression and I rushed over.

"Oh Ezio!" he said standing up and wiping his face.

"What happened?" He turned and pointed in front of us some ways up the road at a small pile of broken up wood that I noticed to be the remains of his recently finished art project...it was that flying machine.

"The students from Abstergo." he began, "I was walking to my art tutor's studio to drop it off and they-they just pushed me around and ran it over with their car..." He was starting to cry again.

"Who were they Leo?" he looked at me with a scared expression.

"No Ezio...last time someone was cruel to me you ended up with that scar on your lip...and You were suspended for almost killing someone."

"The Pazzi's had it coming. And so do the one who did this to you." He hugged me.

"Thank you but no. I don't want you paying for protecting me..." I nodded.

"Do you need me to walk you-" he shook his head, grabbed what he could salvage and ran off towards the studio, "Oh man..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Yay Hollie, you’re in the story xD haha sorry this took so long guys :P