Chapter 6-Big Fun

I think this should be fun-writing this chapter-that is XD because the only planning I ever do is talk to myself-aka thinking out-loud xD-and or writing in in a notebook before hand...this is the thinking out-loud one xD so yeah haha xD enjoy and stuff.

update: Thxs for all the comments dear readers because if not for you I would have not been re-inspired to write this ^^ thanks guys, I freaking love you!!! <3

--------------------------------------------------------

(Ezio POV)

This party is the best idea I didn't have! I mean I couldn't barely believe that Des had brought it up-or how easily dad had agreed to it...and all the beautiful girls...

My eyes scanned over all the girl there in their bathing suits...but her-the one with beautiful red hair and   amazingly emerald green eyes-she is by far 'the most beautiful of them all'.

"Ezio are you listening?" Leonardo's cute small voice breaking my daydream.

"Yes, you said something about art?" I looked at him from across the table.

"Yes, it was about art but-"

"Leo can you hold on a second? I swear I'll be right back!" I said hopping from my seat and pushing through the crowd and smiling at the red-haired beauty. 

"Hello there beautiful." she looked to me with a smile, "I haven't seen you at my school." I said as I leaned against the table and she looked at my shirtless form just as I looked her over again now that I'm closer.

"A friend invited me." she said with a grin and I returned it.

"I really should meet this amazing friend of yours."

"Amazing?"

"Amazing enough to bring such a beautiful girl along." She blushed but still stepped forward and slipped her hand onto my back. Her soft skin sent a chill down my spine which was visible to her because she laughed. Her hand trailing up and around my neck so that she was holding my chin and leaning me forward. Our lips brushed and hovered before one another and she laughed again.

"I'm Sofia Sartor and you must be-" I smiled and pushed passed the distance her hand had held and pressed my lips onto hers and received a startled gasp as I pulled her close.

"...Ezio..." she finished as I pulled back.

"At your service."

**DES POV**

"What's the Black Hills Project?" I asked and Daniel smiled

"It's where you can gain the strength and memories of your assassin ancestors." I raised a brow.

"Dani...who told you this?"

"Does that really matter Miles? Why can't you just have some fun and relax."

"I'm just scared is all-" He grabbed my shoulders.

"You yourself told me you don't believe the whole Templar-Abstergo thing."

"Is Abstergo the one running this?"

"Abstergo and ACA are practically brothers-in-arms. It's safe and nothing will go wrong, Des." he smiled at me, "Do you trust me on this?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Then you'll be fine leaving and going there with me right now?"

"Yeah." I nodded, noticing my vision was getting hazy and I felt high.

"You feel up to it?" he asked with a grin and I nodded drunkenly, "Good." Dani pulled me through the party-goers and my eyes were caught by Altair's and Hollie's. Both looked at me with a worried expression and before I knew it I was through our back gate and Dani practically threw me (with only my swimming trunks mind you) into the back seat of his car.

"D-Dani?" I asked once he was in the car and starting it, "W-What did you do to me?"

"Just a little bit of something from Abstergo." The engine revved and he took off just as my vison blurred into black. Three words forming in my mouth as a pain built in my chest.

"I'm sorry Clay." I whispered and my eyes got hot, "Oh God...I'm so sorry..." I whispered and I felt my body get light.

'Desmond.' I heard Altair's voice in my mind but the pain in my heart was so bad it was threathening to crack.

'Dessy?' he asked in a softer tone, 'Where are you?'

'I don't know...' my mental voice broke into sobs as tears sreamed down my face. I'm going to end up like those kids Clay talked about...and all because of this stupid Daniel fucking Cross!!

'Desmond, I need you to calm down. I promise I'll get you, I won't let anything happen to my little brothers.' I gave a pained grunt as my thoughts hazed.

'Please hurry, Altair, please.'

'I will...' then nothing...gone...I screamed out in pain and frustration as I felt leather restraints tighten across my legs, arms, and waist.

"Welcome Mr. Miles...welcome to Abstergo." I opened my eyes to see an elderly man, his name tag read: Warren Vidic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O OH SHIT!!! ALTAIR GO SAFE DEZZY!!!!

Comment and vote!!! Desmond needs your words of support and Altair and Connor (and Clay) need your words of confidence that they can safe DESMOND!!!! D:

(I know it's short but the next will be much longer ^^)