Chapter Three

Chapter Three

“Oy, Kyoko-chan,” You whispered behind you. “Is Yamamoto popular around Namimori?”

“You bet!” Kyoko replied. “He’s one of the school’s idols, along with Gokudera-kun.”

“Oh, you don’t say…”

You went back to listening to the teacher’s lesson. He was discussing something that you’ve learned around elementary. Out of boredom, your eyes drifted towards the window. Storm clouds were forming.

 Eh? You thought. It’s impossible! Just this morning the sun was up and now a storm’s coming? You looked around you and noticed that you weren’t the only one who noticed. Everybody was staring up at the window, perhaps wondering the same thing.

Suddenly, lightning flashed, thunder roared, and the storm was gone. “Whoa!” You said out loud. “Did you see that, Kyoko-chan? Sawada-san?”

Kyoko nodded, looking worried. “Yes. A storm was coming up, and just when I thought the rain was about to pour down, it disappeared.”

It wasn’t only you and Kyoko who were talking out loud. The whole class was an uproar, talking all at once. Even the teacher seemed mystified with the sudden storm. And just when you thought the teacher was about to calm the class down, the bell rang, signaling the time for second period.

Everybody proceeded outside, while you were just standing up, rummaging your bag for your class schedule. Yes! You thought while looking at your schedule. Next class is P.E! Something I actually enjoy.

You packed your things and were about to head out when somebody called out, “Judaime!” It was Gokudera.

Judaime? You thought again. My Japanese isn’t that well yet, but I believe that Judaime is Japanese for… tenth. You looked up to see who Gokudera was referring to as the tenth, and saw that he meant Tsuna. He, Yamamoto and Tsuna were crowding together, talking about the event that occurred.

Judaime! Did you notice that storm that had formed out of the window earlier? It just suddenly disappeared!”

“Yeah, Gokudera-kun! I couldn’t believe my eyes either!”

You headed towards them and asked, “Um, excuse me, Gokudera-kun, but could I ask you a question? Why were you calling Sawada-san ‘tenth’ earlier?”

Gokudera looked up at you and wrapped his arm around Tsuna’s neck. “Well! It’s because Judaime here is going to be the tenth boss of The Vong-” Just before he could say more, Tsuna covered his mouth.