Chapter 6-

Chandler's POV~

I woke up early and went down to the lobby. I sat there on one of the sofas by the window and watched the sunrise.

I sat there just staring out at the beautiful sight in front of me. a figure sat down next to me and I looked over to see it was Jai.

we sat there in silence for a little. just admiring the sight. then he finally spoke up.

"the breakfast bar is gonna be opening soon. do you wanna go in? I'm starving!"

"I thought you guys would have ordered room service and bought out the entire kitchen." I said

"nah. we went out last night to just walk around the city and got mobbed."

"wow. that must've been... weird?"

"not really. we're kind of use to it. we saw you and the girls but right before we went to walk over to you, a huge group of girls came running to us."

"NO WAY! THAT WAS YOU GUYS?!"

"yeah you dipshit" he laughed

"hey. it was late and I was tired."

"it was like 11:00"

"yeah but that means it was 2:00 AM on the East coast"

"what does that have to do with anything?" he laughed more

"nothing. I was just trying to make it seem later so I can win." I shrugged my shoulders

"okay. I'll give you that one. let's go get some breakfast."

we got up and went to the breakfast bar.

why do I feel so- how do I explain it? so me? like I can do anything and not feel judged around these boys. they just have that likable personality.

I got a plate, put a pancake with some strawberries, eggs and yogurt and went to sit with Jai at the booth he sat in.

I crossed my legs and sat down in the booth like that.

me and Jai had the most meaningless but yet meaningful conversations. definitely something you'd have to hear to figure out. this boy is so sincere yet hilarious.

we ate for about 30 minutes and then just sat there talking and getting to know each other. I really have only gotten to know Luke since I met the guys. I just feel so comfortable around him. he makes a whole zoo run around in my stomach with that stupid smile of his.

I smile at the thought. when I look up, I see Jai smirking and he asks, "what's with the cheeky smile"

"nothin. just got lost in my thoughts." I reply, trying to avoid the subject.

"sure. I'll let that one go but don't think I don't know what's going on."

we continued to talk until we noticed the sky was getting brighter. we headed for the elevator and went out separate ways.

•At room•

I checked my phone because I left it on my nightstand next to my bed. I had a few text messages.

I opened my mom's messages first and they said

'hey honey. I was just messaging you to see how you were doing. I've seen that there's a lot of drama going on with some boy. I know you've always been good with things like this and you can handle them yourself but I'm always here for you. love mom'

I replied back to her saying that everything is okay and I wasn't paying any mind to the drama because I just met him, gesturing to Luke, and we were just friends.

then I checked my messages from Luke. there were a few from last night. I hadn't checked my phone much last night. they said

'I wanna come tonight. please'
'I'll take that as a no'
'I'm going out with the guys. maybe we'll bump into you *winky face*'
'saw you guys tonight. so sorry we couldn't say hi. got mobbed by some fans. see you tomorrow maybe?'
'okay. just text me back tomorrow or whenever you get these messages. imma go because I sound like an overly attached boyfriend right now.'

I laughed at the messages. he's so stupid but that's okay because I am too.

I replied back with

'sorry. I didn't really check my phone much last night. we can hang out but I really don't feel like going out or getting dressed up because I did enough of everything last night. I just wanna have a chill day today. and nah. you're good. it's kinda cute😉'

after that, I clicked the lock button on my iPhone and slid back down into my bed and slowly fell back asleep.