Chapter 5-A Night Out

Chandler's POV

we get back to our room and hook up one of our speakers to my phone. I do have the best music taste, if I do say so myself. when I hear Almost Famous by G-Eazy starting through the speakers, I go over to the closet and look through my clothes

I pick out a pair of peach high waisted shorts, a white see through tank top, a floral cardigan and silver skinny sandals that have a strap around the ankle and top it off with dream catcher necklace.

I move onto my makeup and add a little bit more then I usually do, but not too much. I do concealer, foundation, highlighting, blush, nude shimmer eyeshadow and mascara. I then use a setting spray to finish it off.

I look at myself in the large mirror on the closet door and examine myself.

What's missing?   I think to myself

curls! that's what's missing! I should curl my hair!

I do so then set up a small portable light to record a snapchat video and post some selfies maybe.

I scroll through my music and find a song. I start lip syncing

Sometimes, I just want somebody to hold
Someone to give me their jacket when it's cold
Got that young love even when we're old

I watched it a few times to make sure everything was perfect and decide to post it with a little red heart in the bottom corner.

not long after, Arianna and Michelle come out looking fire. we all take selfies and upload the ones we like to Twitter and snapchat.

now time to head out!

I decide to tweet out

'headin out on the streets of LA with ma baes😝 if you see me, come up and chat!'

tonight is going to be so much fun!

later that night

we've been out for about 2 hours and met a lot of fans

we went into a 18 and under club thing and it was so much fun! we danced and laughed and just had so much fun talking to everyone!

we figured since there's two days for Vidcon, we'd head for food and then back to the hotel. we got Jack In The Box and head back to the hotel.

when we were walking back, we heard screams. when we turned around, we saw a mob of girls heading for us.

just kidding.

they started running towards the people on the other side of the street.

there was a small group of guys. we payed no attention to it and kept on walking.

when we got to the hotel room, I plugged in my phone to charge and took a quick shower to wash all of the makeup and hairspray out of my hair.

when I was done, I threw my hair up into a messy bun, put on an old super super big and baggy Nirvana tee that went down close to my knees with a pair of black Nike pros.

I got back into my room and snuggled up into my bed.

yeah. no.

I have way too much energy.

I plugged my phone into my iHome stereo and the first thing that came on was Right Hand by Drake

Ari (pronounced air) and Shell came into my room with me and we were jumping around and screaming the lyrics

"YOU'RE MY RIGHT HAND, YOU'RE MY GO TO
TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
THAT'S A BOLD MOVE
I KNOW THAT YOU'RE OUT HERE
AND THERE'S THINGS YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH
JUST KNOW THAT THESE STREETS DONT LOVE YOU LIKE I DO
AND THEY NEVER WILL!"

we jumped around the hotel room and ran and screamed and tripped over everything, until there was a knock at the door.

we were on about our fifth or sixth song and G-Eazy just started to play.

I walked over to the door, expecting it to be security telling us we were too loud and that there has been many noise complaints, and guess who was right?

yup. me. they asked for us to lower the music down. we would get two more chances or else we would be asked to leave the premises.

we all agreed as I closed the door.

after that little interruption, we decided to take the party out onto the balcony. it was a fairly large balcony.

we bopped around a little bit, singing to every song that came through the stereo until we got tired. then we just say down and listened to sad/slow songs.

soon enough, we decided to crash for the night.

I tweeted:
'if you met me and the girls tonight, tweet your pictures with the #ChansNightOut and I'll try to retweet some before I crash!'

I scrolled through the hashtag and retweeted a few pictures. obviously, there were some people that didn't meet me tweeted under the hashtag. it doesn't bother me but there were a lot of people tweeting about me being with Luke.

it's like they don't want us to be friends. it's not like anything's gonna happen. we literally just met.

I just got a little too overwhelmed and tweeted:
'I literally just met Luke. y'all don't have to be tellin' me I don't deserve him.'

'whatever tho. imma be sleep. maybe I'll see y'all tomorrow?!"

with that, I put my phone on airplane mode and onto my charger then fell into a deep slumber.