Chapter 8

Chandler's POV

today is the first day of VidCon. I woke up at 4 and did my makeup and hair.

for my makeup, I did natural full coverage face makeup. for my eye makeup, I did a smokey eye with a white inner corner, silver middle and a black outer ombré. then I did my eyeliner into a wing. while I let the eyeliner set to matte, I filled in my eyebrows and put white eyeshadow along my brow bone to make them more defined. when I'm finished with that, I put a light layer of mascara on and finally my falsies.

after I finished my makeup, I curled my hair and picked out my outfit. I chose a long sleeve black and white striped half top and a black skater skirt. for accessories I added a black Infiniti scarf and a brown fashion belt. to finish it off, I'm wearing white high heels.

it's now 6:00 and I'm waiting for the girls to finish getting ready. they were in a few of my videos, so some fans tweeted asking if they were going to be there so I pulled some strings and they're gonna help maintain the line. and if any fans want a picture with them, they can just take one on they're way to meet me.

once the bathroom was empty, I walked in and saw the huge mess of makeup and hair products. I laughed and ran out to get my phone. I grabbed it, opened snapchat and ran back into the bathroom. I take a picture and upload it with the caption 'what it's like living with girls😂'.

we listened to music for a little and as soon as it hit 6:30, we ran for the convention hall. we got stopped every so often to take pictures but we tried our best to skim by. we are suppose to be at my booth by 7:00 and the meet & greet is suppose to start at 7:30.

we get there with little time to spare. I hear the music playing and start to get hype!

the meet and greet has started and I've met a lot of people. it's now 8:00 and I've still got another hour and a half to go. my fans are the sweetest and I literally can't thank them enough for everything they do for me.

~8:45~
my feet are really starting to hurt and I'm so thirsty! I don't want to stop because there are still quite a bit of people waiting. I look at all the things my supporters have me and I spot a giant bottle of Voss water. my savior!!

I drink almost half of the bottle down and took off my heels. there were some laughs and screams when I did. I don't know why though.

~9:30~
I'm taking a picture with my last supporter of the night. now it's off to a short panel. some supporters are gonna be there and then some interviewers I think.

me, Michelle and Arianna are on our way to the panel room surrounded by security, when I see five guys surrounded by fans and two or three body guards.

I break free from our little group and run up behind the guys. I see Luke in the back, so I reach over, snatch his beanie and run back to our group before anyone can notice. good thing Air has my heels!

we run to our panel because 1. don't want to get caught by the guys our their security and 2. we have like 10 minutes to get all the way to the other side of the venue.

~During the panel~

me and the girls just got introduced and the questions are already flying at us.

"I'm going to need to take one question at a time please." I say kindly

I pointed to some people, then Air and Shell pointed to some. we got asked a lot of good questions and then a lot of generic ones that we get asked all the time.

then a question I didn't want to hear came up.

"Are you and Luke Brooks a 'thing'?" a supporter asks

the room went silent for the first time tonight.

I haven't really thought about that. I mean, he's a great guy and all, but I really don't know a lot about him.

I think for a moment and respond as truthfully as possible.

"all of my supporters know, or at least I hope they know, that if I were to start dating anyone, I would tell them immediately. I have just met Luke, Jai, Beau, Daniel and James when I arrived at the hotel. we are all becoming very close friends and I can say 100% truthfully that I don't have a "thing" with any one of them."

hands flew up again and we were warned there would only be time for one more question.

"last question goes to the girl in the purple shirt in the back" Air says

"do you have any feelings towards anyone in the Janoskians?" the girl asks

"that's a good question. I'm honestly not very sure. you guys know that I don't believe in all of that "love at first sight" nonsense. I mean, they are very attractive boys," a sea of screams erupted in the room "but once again. I've just started to talk to them, so I wouldn't know that yet. yes, I feel completely and utterly comfortable and myself around them, but that's because they're genuine and sweet guys. they say it how it is and they're themselves all the time. no matter who you are. I am definitely grateful that I met such wonderful boys."

"and with that, this panel is over." Shell says.

"thank you guys for coming to watch me and meet me. we're gonna use a secret hashtag for all of my Chandeliers that came today to this panel. tweet #UnicornSquadAtPanelDay1, with proof you were here and I'll follow/DM you."

the hashtag appeared on the screen and I saw the flashes of cameras and cell phones go off as I exited the room.

now it's back to the hotel room to relax.