Chapter 7

By sweetbratt and myself.

Susanna's POV

After dinner B decided to give me my first riding lesson. He was pretty impressed when I started the bike and showed him everything I had already picked up just by riding with him over the years. So it didn't take much persuading for him to agree to a quick ride. His stipulation was we had to be back by dark. To my surprise dad suggested we just ride to Brantley's hunting cabin here in Texas for the night. He must have been worried things would get freakish if we stayed here tonight and its to far to Georgia to be there before sun down.
Pulling up in front of the cabin I killed the motor and slid my helmet into the handle bars. Time to stretch my legs. Well that was my intention but someone else had other plans. I was lifted off my bike before I could stand. Now here I am once again slung over Brantley's shoulder as be unlocks the cabin.
"You've got some serious caveman issues you know that right?!" I giggled as he sat me back on my feet. "Yes I do but I also know for a fact you like it." He told me with a proud grin. "I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking this but here goes. Exactly what makes you so sure of yourself?" I asked as I stood between his legs while he lounged back on the futon. Yes I said futon. It's a 3 room hunting cabin consisting of a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen/living room. So not much to it. But it will do perfectly for what I have in mind. "Couple things actually. The way your eyes glass over when I smile at ya, the way to snuggle into me every time I touch you, and..." He paused. So I pried. "And what? Don't leave me hanging." I whined. He yanked me down into his lap resting his hand on the inside of my thigh and played with the hem of my shorts. I almost died when he started rubbing small circled working his was under my shorts. "And they way your about to tremble, shake, wither, and completely fall apart just from my touch."

Brantley's POV:

The way she melted in my arms was absolute heaven. In seconds, I had her coming undone, my name a breathy little sigh on her lips. When I pulled my hand away from her shorts, she pouted and grabbed my wrist, shoving my hand back between those thighs of hers. I chuckled. She growled at me. "I swear to God, if you don't put out, I WILL shoot you. With your own gun Brantley Kieth! I've waited entirely too long, just for you to pull back right when-" I interrupted her rant with a kiss that had her whimpering. I stood with her in my arms and shoved her up against the wall, her hands locked high above her head. "Stop talking." I growled. "Ok Brantley." She sighed contentedly. Hmm.. I expected more of a fight from her. My free hand slid from her hip, up to her throat. She gasped and arched her neck. I kept my grip loose, but Susanna shocked me by leaning fully into the hold. She purred when I shoved her back up against the wall. I released her only long enough to get her naked. I was fully dressed, and she was stark naked. I tossed her over my shoulder and smacked her bare ass as I walked us to the bedroom. She moaned loudly and thrusted her ass back for more. I tossed her onto the bed unceremoniously, then went about removing my clothes. She propped up on her elbows to watch the show. When I stepped out of my jeans, she grinned wide. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed. I shook my head and moved over her. Before I was done with her, my mouth was going to know the taste of every inch of her little body.

"Brantley!" She screamed a while later as my tongue made tight circles around her clit. She scrambled back when it became too much. I wiped my mouth, and flipped her on her belly. "You taste like ice cream." I growled. She moaned, wiggling her ass up at me. I smacked it, enjoying the red imprint of my palm. "God I'd love to turn you over my knee..." I rumbled. More to myself than her. She moaned prettily and wiggled beneath me again. "You ever get it in the ass before?" I asked her. There wasn't a whole hell of a lot I wasn't into or hadn't tried. She blushed from her toes to her ears as I spread her wide open and looked my fill. "I've never 'gotten it' anywhere before! I'm trying to 'get it' now, but you're taking forever!" She moaned out. I popped her ass for being sassy. Then her words sunk in. "Seriously? Never?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nope. Never. You were always hung up on my age. I knew you'd come around eventually." She chuckled and wiggled that little ass again. I growled. I flipped her back onto her back, I wanted to see her face when I buried myself inside her for the first time. I went to ask her if she was sure, if she was ready, but she already anticipated it. "Brantley!" She growled at me. I chuckled and flattened her on the bed, spreading her legs wide and slamming home. She screamed out and arched up underneath em, her body tight. I grit my teeth at the feel of her. Just fucking perfect. My eyes rolled in the back of my skull when I finally started to move.

Later on, after we were both sated, Susanna and I laid there, just enjoying one another's company. "You, Susanna Ford, are a certified freak. Where the hell'd you learn that shit?" I asked her. She blushed as red as her hair and ducked her hair. "Google." She answered simply. I raised an eyebrow. She giggled. "Well where'd you learn it? You're a bigger freak than I am!" She exclaimed. "Practice. Not Google." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and nipped my chest. When we settled back down, I turned to her. "I'm sorry Bright Eyes." I said seriously. "For what?" She asked curiously. "For waiting so long. For making such a big deal about the age difference. For pushing you away when all I wanted was to pull you even closer." I said honestly. "It's ok, I understand Brantley. I'm just glad we're here now." She smiled and kissed me quickly. "You know, that day when you told me you wanted to get over me, it was like being sucker punched in the gut when you pulled away from me. No matter what, you never, ever pulled away from me before that. I couldn't even be mad at you, it was my own damn fault." I said gruffly. "It killed me to do that. But if I would've let you hold me right then, I never would've been able to leave." She said. I pulled her even closer then. "So.. What the hell did ol boy say to piss you off so much earlier?" I asked her chuckling. She snorted. "He asked me to marry him. Then he said I had to give my bike back to 'that mountain of a man who looked at me like I belonged to him'. He found you quite intimidating. Even asked me to keep you away from him on the walk down to the pond." She snorted. "Pussy." She added as an afterthought. I cracked up then. "You do belong to me." I told her. "Hell, I already know that B." She laughed and kissed me. We both cracked up again. "God I love ya baby." I said, kissing her head. "Love you too B, always." She responded. We snuggled in, and drifted off. Content to lie in each other's arms as the sun came up.