Chapter 3

By sweetbratt

Susanna's POV

I frowned to myself when Brantley pulled the bike over on an old back road less than 5 minutes from my house. Figured we would at least go to the lake. When he turned to face me I was kinda worried. I'd never seen that look on his face before and couldn't place it since he still had his sunglasses on. So I didn't know what to expect when he killed the engine. "Come here Ms Q." B told me as he stretched out his leg for me to sit on it. "We need to clear a few things up. But before I dig into this I'm laying out the law. Hear me out. Let me get this all out before you fly off the handle" I nodded my head in agreement. His voice was low and his tone was almost sad. And now I'm thoroughly confused. He took a deep breath and started talking again. "It's no secret you've had it bad for me since we first met 3 years ago. Truthfully you are the most beautiful, and mean little create I've ever seen. And watching you walking around in next to nothing every damn time I'm around kills me. I was ready to take you over my knees when wiggled your ass in my lap earlier. I know damn good and well you felt what you did to me. But as much as I want to make you mine, as much as I want what I said to the hipster punk to be true, I can't. You're still so young." I started to have a fit but he laid his finger on my lips to quiet me. "You agreed. I'm almost done. You have some much to see and do. You have school and a life to live. And you need to do all that for you without influence from anyone else that might make you avoid your dreams because you think you want them. Plus your daddy would shoot me dead. Not sayin you ain't worth it but I can't do that to the man who helped me make my start. I just can't." Now I get why he seams sad. And I was right. He really does care. If he didn't he wouldn't be so worried about my school and my future. Fighting a tear I started to talk. "As much as I hat it you're right. But God what I wouldn't give to crawl in your lap, wrap my legs around my waste and..." I was cut off by his kiss. Sweet and gentle at first. But deep and meaningful. He told me everything in one damn kiss. "You'll just have to settle for that. It's all that can happen. And it won't happen again doll." His words were final. I knew he ment it. Now to how do I put on a smile and hide all this when we get back to the house? Suck it up and figure it out girl.