Chapter 2

3 years later, present day:

Brantley's POV:

I pulled up at Colt's house and climbed off my bike. I was walking around the side of the house, towards the back yard where everyone was when I heard "Brantley! Heads up!" I looked up just in time to catch Susanna. "Now what happens if I miss one of these days, huh? What you gonna do if I don't move quick enough to catch you Suzy Q?" I asked the little red headed 19 year old who just leaped off the balcony. "But you won't miss. You'll always catch me, and don't call me that!" She slugged me in my chest once I put her down. She leaned up on her tip toes and kissed my cheek before she ran off to the pool. Christ. That little woman was gonna be the death of me. I've known Susanna Ford since she was a bright eyed, wild haired, 16 year old kid. But now, at 19 years old, she was no longer a kid. I was 29, and had no business watching her, but those little shorts and that bikini top played hell with my morals. Little Susanna was all tits and hips, and sass and ass, and thick little thighs that I'd about kill to have wrapped around my hips. She was built like a woman was supposed to be built. Curves and soft smooth skin. Wild curly red hair, and green eyes so bright they'd convince a saint to sin. I growled as she looked at me over her shoulder. She grinned suggestively and dropped her shorts, bending at the waist so that she was ass up. I groaned and bit my knuckle to calm myself. She shimmied those shorts down her legs and dove into the pool in her little blue bikini. "Susanna that suit ain't decent! You oughta out some clothes on, we got company." Colt huffed from the BBQ pit. "Everything's covered pops. Relax, and that's not company. It's just Brantley." She laughed, pulling herself out of the pool. After towel drying as best she could, she came over to where I was sitting and plopped that sweet little ass in my lap. I grit my teeth and the moan threatening to break loose. She wiggled around until she got comfortable, all snuggled up into my chest. "This yours?" She asked innocently, pointing at my water bottle. I nodded. She snatched it and downed it. A single drop escaped her lips and rolled down between her breasts. She set the bottle aside and caught the drop with her finger, wiping it up and sticking the tip of her finger in her mouth. I bit back a curse. "Suzy Q, you're friend is here." Colt said. I looked over my shoulder and saw a Prius pulling into the driveway. A slim kid got out, in skinny jeans, skater shoes, a beanie, and a neon striped tank top. I snorted. "Who the fuck is that little shit?" I asked. "My date." Susanna grimaced. "You look mighty thrilled about that..." I said sarcastically. She glared at me. "We're friends. Just friends. He's convinced we're gonna take the leap and be more than that." She sneered at him, not looking impressed at all. "Want me to get rid of him?" I offered. She looked at me like I was her savior. "If you get him to leave, I'll wash and wax your bike for you. Today." She said, looking up at me hopefully. "Deal. Go talk to him, I'll be over in about 10 minutes little one." I told her, patting her behind for her to stand. She did so and headed towards him. She mouthed thank you at me as she did. I have her about 10 minutes to talk to him, colt had gone inside to take a phone call, so I headed over when I saw him reach for her ass. I growled. Susanna dodged his reach and scolded him. Her back was to me when I walked up. "Hey, bright eyes. You about done here?" I asked her and subtly tugged her back against my chest. She relaxed immediately. "Who are you?" The kid asked me, wide eyed and intimidated. "Her boyfriend. And you?" I rumbled, Susanna's ass wiggled back against my crotch and I popped her on the behind reflexively. She giggled and did it again. "This is a buddy of mine, Chris." She said calmly. "A buddy? Is that all?" He huffed. She nodded. "I told you, I'm not interested in anything more." She growled. "Why don't you go inside and check on your dad darlin? Let us boys talk for a minute." I told her. Susanna nodded happily and pat my stomach as she headed to the house. I stepped towards the kid. "Time to go kid." I told him. "No, I'm not leaving." Chris crossed his arms petulantly. I fought back the urge to smack him. "Kid, why are you here? She ain't interested." I groaned. "She's just playing hard to get. Susanna likes me." He insisted. "She's not playing anything. Not only is she not into you, but you couldn't handle that little girl if she came with an instruction manual. You're not her type. You're hipster clothes, sporty little car, that's cool and all. But Susanna is more pick ups and boots, over beanies, and man-buns. She's Harley Davidson, you're more like a Huffy. You see where I'm going with this?" I stepped closer to him, he backed up. Just as he was about to speak, Susanna interrupted us. She had pulled on some jeans and boots and a tshirt. "Brantley, can you take me for a ride before I wash and wax it?" She asked hopefully. "Sure baby girl, your helmet's in the saddle bag. Let your daddy know we're heading out." I told her. She grinned big and ran off to tell Colt. The kid looked furious. When she came back out we were standing by my bike. I swing a leg over and sat, when Susanna went to climb on, Chris spoke again. "You're actually going to ride that monstrosity?!" He croaked. "Oh hell yeah! That bike is sex on wheels!" She purred, and then I knew damn well why she liked riding so much...