~Chapter 11~

Chapter 11

{Not Edited}

"Of all people," he chastised.

"Yes, we started dating at like fourteen and eventually I grew to love him."

"This is ridiculous."

"You don't even know me Easton so stop acting like you do and as though you have a say in what I can and cannot do," I wailed in response.

"So this is why you were getting all cozy with him the other morning?" Although I couldn't see him through the door, I knew Easton was absolutely fuming at my every word.

"No. He and I are over."I leaned on the door waiting for his response and yet nothing came. I wanted a straight answer as to why he thought my relationship with Art was his business but Easton wasn't one for sharing emotions. I knew this just after twenty-four hours of knowing him. "Easton," I barked.

Nothing.

"East-," before I could finish, the stall door was pried open and I came tumbling down onto Easton. My wings slammed into his chest and they began to flutter rapidly without any resistance. Fairy dust flew everywhere and I my heart began to pound from the contact.

"Uh enough of that," I shakily said, detaching my body from his. My wings continued to flutter except with less pep. They sagged as I moved away from Easton. That's odd...

"Done," he said brushing the dust from his dark hair.

"What," I asked with confusion marking my face.

"You and him are over. Done. Without any feelings for one another," he commented as more of a question.

I rolled my eyes and shuffled my way to the granite countertop which also held three sinks. I then grabbed my t-shirt off the floor and pulled off my maxi-skirt. I draped the skirt over my currently pink wings and hopped up on the cold surface, crossing my legs and covering the area from my hips and upper thigh with the t-shirt. In retrospect, I was only wearing a pale pink bra and a matching thong. However, in Iona Gardens we were taught to be proud of our bodies and letting it be seen is not as intimate as having your wings be seen.

The only reason I was covered up now was because Easton's eyes seemed to wander.

I fixed the strap on my bra and mumbled to myself in regards to how obnoxious it was that this bra I was wearing was a size smaller than I needed. I was pretty much asking for the looks he was giving me. Sure it felt like my body was on fire but that didn't matter.

When I lifted my eyes to meet Easton's I saw that emotion. That one that would keep me up at night.

"What?" I asked. He leaned against one of the stalls and just stared at me. "What Easton?"

He smirked, "nothing."

"Whatever," I replied turning my head. We sat there in silence for a few minutes and I could feel his eyes raking over me as though I wouldn't notice. The sudden jingling of the doorknob and pounding on the door broke our lack of communication and brought us back to the reality.

We were in a bathroom currently covered with fairy dust, while said fairy (me) was donning a new pair of pink wings and pretty much nothing else.

"Keeva? Easton?" Fiona called from the other side. We turned our heads to one another, unsure of how to make our move. "Hello?"

Easton straightened his posture and wiped the fairy dust off his t-shirt. I watched as the little particles graciously fell with sparkles galore.

At the door, he unlocked it carefully and then opened it enough so that he could peek out. I tried to lean over to take a look but I found that to be impossible.

"What," Easton asked Fiona in an annoyed tone.

"Well hello to you too, Easty Baby," she sarcastically flirted. "Wait, why the heck are you in the girls room with Keeva?"

"Who said Keeva was in here," he retorted.

"Puhlease, I can smell her with ease."

Fiona was surely still fazed by the whiskey.

Easton quickly eyed her and began to close the door, "fun chat Fiona bu-"

"Hey Fiona," I piped up from the counter. I could tell she tried to look over at me but Easton was not having that. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Yeah of course," I heard her say and Easton turned to look at me with a confused gaze.

"I need a broom and a jar. Like a glass jar that's clean, really clean. And then shorts and a tank top that has a low back. Preferably with a built in bra, oh and normal underwear!"

"Got that?" Easton asked turning to Fiona. She must have nodded in agreement because he closed the door and leaned against it eyeing me. "What's the jar for?"

"The fairy dust, we can't just leave it."

"You left your blood last time."

I looked at him with squinted eyes, "that was blood. This is fairy dust. Magic. And not just any kind of fairy dust, it's pink. I don't know what it can do so we must clean it up."

"We," he asked raising his dark eyebrow.

"Yes we," I nodded. "Don't tell me you are against cleaning?" I teased.

"Who do you think cleaned up that mess you made in the bathroom the other day? The one that carried out into the foyer?"

"Touché," I whispered as a knock came to the door.

Easton opened the door and was handed a large bag," Everything is in there." I heard Fiona say.

"Thanks," replied Easton, emotionless.

"What are you tw-" before she could finish, Easton slammed the door in her face, locked it and walked towards me.

"Here," I grabbed the bag from him and inspected its contents. There was one hand brush, a good sized glass jar, and the clothes I asked for. I pulled out the clothes and gave the bag back to Easton.

"Thank you," I said lightly and jumped off the counter. The skirt fell off my wings and I walked to the nearest stall. As I padded forward, a growl emerged behind me and it was obvious that it was Easton. He surely caught a glimps of, well, my exposed body.

"Ugh, do you mind?" I said turning back to him and locked eyes with him, my mouth agape.

"Do mind if I help?" he replied back. My mouth went dry and my body stiffened. No this cannot be happening, I thought.

His eyes searched my own and in a way he looked caught. He licked his pink lips and went to take a step towards me.

"I uh, you just, um stay!" I exclaimed, moving to the stall and slamming the door behind me.

I finally knew that emotion. That one Easton has been showing towards me since the very moment we met. Lust.

Why was Easton Wilde lusting after me?

---

Please check out the synopses of my story coming in early June. It is called OVEREXPOSED and I would just like to see if the brief summary looks somewhat interesting. You can find the story on my profile (it has 3 views currently). Thanks

---

Thanks for reading :)

Please VOTE, COMMENT & FAN!

~Mo