A Drunken Mistake - I love you too.

Ah, don't hate me!

I'm horrible I know! I've left you hanging for a seriously long time...

Started my GCSE's today, it all just got very serious for me! Wish me luck with the rest guys, believe me I'm going to need it.

So there was a reason it took me so long to get this up. I just couldn't seem to find how I wanted to lay this out. I realise it's a very important part of the book and I wanted to get this perfect. I hope you guys like what I've done.

If you're feeling generious and don't hate me too much for how long I've been making you wait, then please leave a little vote or a comment. You have no idea how much they make my day when you do!

Thank you for reading :) 

Enjoy <3

'You know . . . a lot of kids at school hate their parents. Some of them got hit. And some of them got caught in the middle of wrong lives. Some of them were trophies for their parents to show the neighbours like ribbons or gold stars. And some of them just wanted to drink in peace.'

Katy’s POV

The house that we’re looking at is grander than I remember. I was only ever here once, but back then it made quite a big impression on me. It stands there, amongst the many acres of land that surround it, looking daunting before me.

That house holds some terrible memories for the guy sitting next to me. Horrible things were said to him, his confidence died in there.

 And now his parents have died in there as well.

The whole thing about them both dying at the exact same time still confuses me. I’m not sure how it happened, but I don’t think it was by accident. Maybe this was all a stunt, their way of keeping themselves in the spotlight even when they’ve left it.

From what Dylan told me about them, they were quite fame orientated. Everything they did, everything they said, it all evolved around their image and how it would affect it. Dylan was only brought into this life because of image; he was only kept around for this reason too.

 It sickens me to think that if they didn’t think it would have improved their image, then the boy sitting next to me now would never have existed. If he never existed, then I don’t know what would have happened to me.

He was my saviour and still is. It pains me to think that it was considered to remove him from this world before he was even brought into it.

Looking over at Dylan now, I see him staring at his former home. I wish I knew what he was thinking and feeling, I wish I couldn’t feel the wall that was around him. It’s like he’s returning back to the time where he was a child, as his worst nightmare was this building.

I can feel him remembering the terrible times and I wish there was something that I could do or say to make it all go away.

But I know there isn’t anything.

When the past is making you remember it, sometimes you’ve just got let that happen.

Even when it pains you and the memories eat you alive, you can’t stop the images from attacking.

He has to get through them.

I reach over and clutch his hand in mine just to let him know that I’m here, that’ll I’ll always be here for him.  He doesn’t look over, just continues to stare out of the window. But he does squeeze my hand in acknowledgement.