Chapter: Two

When we got to Corro's house I must admit I was in awe. He lived in a three story home with a big backyard with a pool and hot tub, all surrounded by a nice white picket fence.

As we got off the bus and began walking to his yard, suddenly the rain came crashing down and I let out a squeak and I froze up at the cold air that blew with the rain. Corro noticed this and took my hand and made me climb on his back as he ran the rest of the way to his home. We made it to his porch he set me down but on the first step, I slipped and fell, grabbing my knee in pain. "Ow! Fuck my knee!" I looked up at my best friend and good thing it was raining, because a few tears had escaped. Corro leaned down to me and placed his hand on my thigh then and looked in my eyes "Izzy, are you okay? Where does it hurt buddy?"

I could not even process his words because I was lost in his green eyes again... dammit his eyes are such a beautiful shade of green..... "Corro..." I heard myself speak but couldn't control myself. I leaned in "Oh, Corro...." next thing I know, I leaned in and  I am kissing him and he kissed back. What has come over me. I wonder if the old flames will soon reignite... will I have my first and only love back and be happy again?

We parted a few minutes later and Corro smiled down at me. My heart was beating so fast I felt dizzy, damn i missed kissing Corro. I looked up at his green eyes and I saw what I thought had long vanished.... Pure love. 

I was so lost in thought and in Corro's eyes that I did not even realize that he had picked me up again and had carried me inside.