Laughing Jill

(A/N): Hellooo :D
This story is like Laughing Jack's but with a little twist and it's also in the Victorian times so... Again with the heads up from clowns and gore. Have fun
~~~~

Present Day: "BREAKING NEWS: Sudden deaths have been happening lately around the country. Police and detectives have been finding bloody bodies mangled and cut up everywhere. We are currently searching for the murderer, but we strongly recommend you lock all doors and windows for any suspicious people."

In 1925, a girl named Mary was just like every other 6 year olds, had wide imagination and always wanted some attention. Though this was quite a gloomy time, Mary didn't have so much friends considering her single mother was so strict with other families and their children. Plus Mary's mother, Katherine, was a very cautious mother over her child, she didn't want anyone to harm her and she didn't trust much people. She even home-schooled her never wanting anyone to harm her, or catch any diseases. Mary was playing one day in her room alone, playing with her toys and having fun. Her mother passed by her room, but she wasn't feeling quite right. Yet it felt like she wasn't alone...Mary was talking to herself in the room. "Sweetheart..is there someone in your room?" she said as her eyes grew big and shook a little. "Oh! Just a friend, mum" Mary said and continue playing with her toys. Mary's mother came by the door and looked at her with worry. "Oh...who is it?" "Its my new friend, Laughing Jill. She's a fun clown and has bright colors, see!" Mary pointed at a blank spot next to her, her mother was confused but realized that it was just some made up thing. A natural phase for a child to go through. "Ah I see, well I'll let you and..'Laughing Jill' have fun." she left her room as Mary was talking more to 'herself'. At least its better, Mary had finally had someone to talk to, yet Mary's mom never though her child to have a made up friend. It was strange, yet Mary didn't have a lot of friends than to talk to her mom.

3 years came by and Mary was still talking to Jill, this was going too far now. She had just turned 9 and yet she still talks to her imaginary friend. Mary's mom was extremely worried, did her child get in a case of schizophrenia? Was she going insane? So many questions to ask, she always wanted to have a perfect child, but this had been going on way too much. Anywhere Mary goes with her mom she always talks to Jill, and like mothers, they never want their child to look crazy in public. Already she was dealing with that. The next day Mary and her mom went to a local doctor, they did check up and asked questions. When the tests were over the doctor came out of the room and spoke to Mary's mom. "How's my child? Is she fine? Does she have any sicknesses?" "She's fine, but i recommend this to you," The doctor pulled out a bottle from his pocket that contained some liquid. "What is it?" Mary's mom was shaking uncontrollably. "Its just some medicine to help her get back to normal. This kind of symptom happens to children through the ages of 5 to 8. Your daughter told me everything about this character she created in her head. Her personality, her look, and what she tells her. If the medicine doesn't take effect, come to us, we know what to do...." she took the bottle and left with her child.

3 more years came by..Mary was 12 and was still talking to her friend, Jill. Her mother couldn't take it anymore, Mary took the medicine once or twice, after the age of 11 she refused to take the medicine. She would have arguments with her mother and going completely crazy..for a 12 year old. "Look Mary..i have had enough, she isn't real!" Mary had backfired, "She IS REAL!! Cant you see her mother? She's right in front of your face!!" Mary stormed out of this argument with her mom and went up to her room slamming her door shut. Her mom was going insane and so was her daughter, she didn't know what to do but just breakdown. She then went to see the doctor she met that gave her the medicine, she started bawling out everything thats been happening lately. The doctor paused for a moment and finally spoke, "Well i guess i have no choice Katherine..I suppose there's only one thing to do..." Mary's mom had come back from seeing the doctor and went upstairs to Mary's room. She opened the door and spoke, "Mary, there's someone who wants to meet you.." Mary looked back looking at her door, seeing 2 men with white coats. "No..mum...you can't do this to me..NOO!!" Both men grabbed her and Mary was trying to escape the grip of the men. They had put her in an asylum where she was kept for 3 months.

3 months came by, and Mary's mom wanted to see how her daughter was doing. One nurse showed her to Mary's room, and opened the door. "Sweetheart?" Mary's head turned around and saw her mother..she didn't say a word but stare at her with a blank face, and eyes of hatred. "Alright ma'am, we must let doctors do some tests on her, please" the nurse shut the door and led Mary's mother to another side of the room, a clear glass to see her daughter. She saw 2 doctors runs some tests and gave her pills. With just a flash, Mary started to flip out, she went completely mad. "Its her!! Can't you see her?! She's right there!!!" She started to freak out until one of the doctors pulled out a pistol and shot the back of her head.

Just then everything got quiet, and a small pool of blood was forming near her head. The nurses and doctors started rushing to the room and her mother was such in shock..her only child dead right in front of her. One of the nurses ran towards her, "I'm..I'm so sorry about the loss of your child, ma'am..i know how hard it is for a single parent..." "Well...I guess it was for the best....it'll be okay for me." A few weeks came by and it had been silent around the house...until one rainy night. It was around midnight and Mary's mother was reading in a dark corner. It was a calm night, yet after those weeks alone in the house without her daughter around she felt so regretful, and felt as if she wasn't alone....until she heard loud bangs and crashing in the kitchen. She jumped from the sounds and slowly walked to the kitchen..only to find a dead corpse covered in blood, hanging on the chandelier. It was...the doctor! The same one that gave the medicine to Mary's mom...

His eyeballs were hanging out of his sockets, his teeth were gone and looked like they've been removed forcefully, and his intestines were hanging out of his sliced up stomach. The scene made Mary's mother scream loudly and looked away. On the kitchen wall was a message on the wall written in blood, it said "FEAR ME" she gave a disgusted look at the sight and looked away again. She looked back to face the corpse..but not only did she only see the corpse...she saw a woman. A tall woman with a black dress, long black hair, psychotic eyes, and a coned black and white nose. She stared blankly at her with those eyes, and mary's mother was so scared she couldn't even move..was she looking at a ghost? Just then the strange woman picked her up by the neck, and threw her to a closet full of fragile materials with expensive cups and plates. As the woman walked closer, Mary's mother picked up a sharp piece of glass. As the woman picked her up again, she quickly jabbed the glass inside one of her eyes. The woman released her hands on her and removed the glass, that now had black blood dripping off . It did so little damage to the woman and her eye recovered so quickly. She then disappeared with a flash and Mary's mother stood up thinking she was gone..but then in another flash she reappeared behind her. Just then the strange woman jabbed a blade in her skull..it was the blade of a chainsaw! Just then the machine started cut her whole body in half, and was leaving a pool of blood everywhere and leaving blood splatters on the woman. It made the woman laugh uncontrollably after her killing was done, and as she was about to leave, she left a message on the wall with blood saying.."JILL WAS HERE"