Hoodie

Hoody is the fan-given nickname of a character in MarbleHornets, first appearing in Entry #41. Not much is known about him until close to Entry #83, and even after the end of the series, many questions remain. Hoody has been seen in a several entries.

Brian is shown to be wearing the same hoodie during the auditions as Hoody always wore, leading Tim to believe they were one and the same. This theory was later proven to be true in Entry #86, which also confirmed that Hoody was indeed killed by the fall.

Appearance: ((MEDIA))

Connections and Motives

Hoody's connections and intentions were never made clear, although it is known that he was trying to kill Alex. It is shown in entry #73 that Hoody regularly consumes pills, since he has several empty containers of them in his living space. The fact that he has stolen pills from both Alex and Tim supports the theory that Hoody is suffering similar symptoms as those experienced by Tim. It is important to note that since the MarbleHornets crew has stated they do not use any parts of the mythos that have arisen since the creation of the series; they do not use the term proxy. Therefore, Hoody is not a proxy. Hoody also does not suffer Slender Sickness.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): Helloo; just wanted to mention (as also said above) that neither Masky or Hoodie are creepypastas or SlenderMan's proxies, they're part of a YouTube series called MarbleHornets. BUT I'm writing this since everyone seems to include them in the creepy crew; plus they would be a part of my OC series I'm doing soon.
Have a nice day...
-Menace out