Smile Dog

This one is a pretty mysterious story. Nobody knows how the chain letter started, we just know it did. One day you'd open an Email in your inbox, and a very disturbing picture would pop up with it. The picture is one of a smiley face... you can barely see, but it is a picture of a dog, smiling evily. The person barely visible in the back is supposedley Jeff the Killer- (They are sort of known as a team.) Smile Dog drives the victims insane, and Jeff the Killer kills them. The story in the chain letter will be one of a boy. He first found the photograph just lying around one day. He kept looking at the picture, he didn't know why... but it intrigued him. He slowly began to grow more and more insane. The dog would visit him all the time in his dreams, and he could always hear it when he was awake too. Eventually, he got sent to an Insane Asylum. His friend came to visit him... but when he found him, he was dead, and had written a suicide letter- all about how he ended the torture of having to see thatdog everywhere he went. The photograph was attached to it, and the same thing happened to him... this got passed along.
There are actual cases of REAL insane people who have complained of seeing a smiling dog face. This is a very true chain Email, and there are some real stories... Be careful when you open an Email. It may just be SMILE DOG.