Chapter 7 ~ Star

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Tiwan was Nicholas brother! Before I called Nicholas, Tiwan entered the room and heard the whole conversation. He was so happy to hear his brothers voice and I was happy for him. Something wasn't right and I felt it in my gut as we arrived at the beach. I had to get thirty of my men standing by at a far away distance. I don't like to lie, but my gut was telling me to be ready so I was strapped with my magnum hidden under my black trench coat in the holster just in case some shit went down. I was dressed in a regular white tight fitted tank top that showed a little cleavage, grey skinny jeans, and all red Jordans. Me, Tiwan and Red pulled up in my all white Porsche. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. The water was beautiful and the sand was an amazing pure white color. Me and Tiwan set up a round white plastic table under a big palm tree. Tiwan laid a black tablecloth over the table to make it look a little bit more fancy. We also set up some white cushioned chairs to go around it. We all sat down and waited for Nicholas to arrive.
"Are you still pissed at me for chopping off your arms?", I said to Red while taking a sip of water that was in a glass goblet cup with four ice cubes in it. "Yes I'm still pissed. How am I supposed to pee or wipe my ass when I shit?"
"Hahaha. That sounds like a personal problem."
"I'll be the one laughing when Nicholas kill you for what you did to me."
"Your boss doesn't even know your name. How could you possibly think he cares about your pathetic ass? He only cares about his power he has over this city. I could've killed you and he wouldn't have cared."
"Then kill me now! I have nothing else to live for.", Red said as he began to cry. "Please shut up. You're a sad little man. I didn't kill you because I needed to have information about Nicholas."
With that said, he finally arrived. My heart stopped when I saw him step out of the red Camaro. Oh my gosh he is so gorgeous and tall. He walked over to me and took my hand in his then in a professional manner, greeted himself,"Hello. I'm Nicholas Jones." His voice was deep, but not too deep. He had big round light green eyes and when his hand met mine it took my breath away. "Hello Mr. Jones. You can call me Miss.", I managed to get out while shaking his manly hand. There has been a lot of cute guys approach me, but this man standing in front of me on a early summer morning took my breath away. He smelled so good and had an all white straight teeth smile. A ladies man I see.