Chapter 2~Nicholas

"I'm tired of doing this same bullshit with you Stacy. You keep fucking cheating and lying.", I said while pushing the dirty cheater off of me.
          "But Nicky Poo, I love you." She tried to hug me with her dirty short dress on that she had on last night at the club. It was cut up at the bottom and one shoulder strapped hanged off her shoulder.
          "Fuck you. Go find that nigga you was with last night." Stacy stormed out my bedroom and slammed the door. Good thing I ain't fuck her yet because I found out she had aids. I feel sorry for the nigga she was with last night because he probably got it. That bitch was crazy if she thought I was gone stay with her after catching her at a club with three other niggas. Who the fuck says Nicky Poo? I sat down at the end of my king sized bed covered with a fancy styled grey comforter and matching pillows then started thinking to myself, that's a punk ass name for a boss like me. Before even thinking about what I was going to do next with my life, my Iphone rang.
      "Hello?" I asked while massaging my temples trying to get rid of an incoming migraine.
        "Aye man, there's a girl coming from Atlanta and she's trying to take over Miami now.", my henchmen said in a worried tone.
        "No female is capable of running Miami in heels and with a stank ass attitude. What's her name so I can crush her dreams and send her back to where she came from?"
        "She doesn't have one. Word on the street is she go by Miss. No one knows her name or even seen her. People say she kill without even thinking twice. She's real big in Atlanta and got the police on her side."
        "I'm not scared of a female that think she winning just because she has police on her team. All females are hoes who want some money in my dictionary. I don't know and I don't care who this girl is, but she isn't taking away the time I built into my business here in Miami."
        "What do you want me to do boss?"
I stood up and walked over to my floor to ceiling window and looked out of it. I was on the second floor and could see my front yard. The grass was freshly cut and the garbage truck was collecting the weekly trash for the day. I said, "Find out who and where she is. I want you to find out what she look like also. I'll handle the rest."
          "I got you boss."  With that said I hung up the phone. I love how my henchman are so loyal, but I can never remember their names. It's not like I don't care, I just don't find it important. I'm only seventeen and already a top notch drug dealer of Miami. Standing at 6'4 with a light skinned completion and pure light green eyes, I'm all muscle and abs with curly fine edged up hair, a ladies man with a broken past. I found my mom's body in her bed with her face blown off and body stabbed to death when I was four. My dad gave me away not too long after she died and my little brother got kidnapped the following week after. Since then I've really been on my own. I really didn't care too much about my dad anyway so it really didn't matter to me about what happened to him and why he gave me away.
      Going into my black dresser drawer, I pulled out the black G18 gun then put it in my khaki shorts. I had on a sky blue dress shirt, a white bow tie and all white Vans. Going through bullshit I've learned in the past to always stay strapped or you'll get kidnapped or even worse, killed. I never will forget the time Joseph King kidnapped my little brother, Tiwan. We were at Daytona Beach and was building sand castles when it happened. Mom would always take us there to cheer us up so, I decided to take us there since mom died the week before. He wanted me to sing 'Can you stand the Rain' by New Edition so I did like always. It was our thing to sing old school songs. I turned away from him to give him one of those plastic shovels but when I turned back around he was gone. I only caught a glimpse of a black guy in a janitors suit with a name tag that read Joseph King. One day I will find him I told myself as i kissed the only picture I had of my little brother. During the time Tiwan was three years old and had a head full of hair with big round grey eyes. I looked at the picture on top of my dresser one last time before I left and went downstairs into the kitchen and outside to my garage.
      I only had my black Lamborghini in the garage. This wasn't my main house that I stayed in. Compared to the house I actually stayed in, this is a small little apartment. I got into my car then headed straight to the headquarters. The HQ was the spot where I grew the finest quality of weed, counted my money, and simply handled my business. As soon as I got in the car that slow love song 'It won't stop' started to play on the radio and the last thing I wanted to hear was a song about relationships and love. I've been through way too many bad relationships with girls to even think about what love really is. From them only wanting me for the way I look or for how much money I had, girls just always seem to do me wrong in the end. Never have I hurt or cheated on a girl. I feel like if I was to cheat on one, there's no point of me being with them in the first place. That's what some niggas don't understand when they jump into one all care free. I never had a real female that'll keep it straight up and not act like they had to impress me or act like a spoiled baby. I'm just waiting on the right one that's ready to stay down. I plugged in my AUX cord then started to play 'Check' by Young Thug then rolled up a blunt and started to finally relax. Smoking wasn't something I did on a regular basis unless something was really stressing me out, so don't think I'm just this nigga that's a straight up weed head. I graduated early with a GPA of a 4.0 while running the streets at the same time. Now I'm in college and working on getting my masters in psychology. I started to light the blunt until my damn phone started ringing interrupting my song.
      "Did you do what I asked?", I asked while being low-key upset that my music was off.
           "Yes boss. I've located her in downtown Miami at the Steak and Shake. She down packed with a lot of niggas dressed in suit and ties surrounding her."
           "Do you know any of the guy's name?"
           "Yeah, she said something to a dark skinned boy with grey eyes that's always on her side. She called him Tiwan."