NEW VERSION OF MEADOW FALLS

Alright people, I know it's been a while since the end of Meadow Falls (and the series).
It's because I have been writing a new version of Meadow Falls.

That's right! Melanie is back in action.

The new version is improved and has better grammar. Also better character development (I hope)

It's available on my profile so find for Hunter.

Here's the description!

"Don't you understand, Nate? They're still humans! You shouldn't have done that!" I scream at my twin brother. His face shows no sign of emotion. I have the need to let it all out; my frustration, anger, sadness. Everything.

"I – I just need to find a different approach. Killing them is not a solution, yet there are no other ways to stop the growing population."

"Melanie," he cuts me off. His voice cold and hard. "They are not humans. They are werewolves and we are werewolf hunters. It is our duty to wipe out their existence before they wipe us out."

I look straight into his grey eyes, pleading for him to understand what I'm trying to convey. "That is not an excuse for you to torture him. What the hell is wrong with you? We don't do that, especially after they shift to human. They were human! They were just like us. It is not their fault that they were Bitten."

"Fault or not at fault, I'm going to kill every one of them until the world is free from them."

Nate walks out of the house and slams the door shut, leaving me alone with conflicted thoughts and hopes that might never come true.

I hope that it is as good as the old version that I wrote almost two years ago.

See ya there!