Chapter 5

Barcelona

Shakira pov
We just landed and he drove me to a huge mansion.Its so beautiful.

N:You should get used to this your gonna be here for a long time
S:You cant keep me here against my will
N:Yes I can and I will.I've let you go once before but i'm not gonna let go now.
S:What do you mean

He just walked away into another room.I dont know my way around this house so I just followed him and he went up the stairs to what I think is the master bedroom

N:Unpack your stuff.My stuff's already here so whatever space there is you can have.
S:Your stuff's already here.You mean we're gonna sleep in the same room
N:Yes.Which reminds me.You tried to run away so here are some rules.
You will not leave the house whithout me
You will have no contact with the outside world unless I give my consent.
Break any of these rules and you'll regret it.
S:You cant do this I have a concert in Madrid on Friday.
N:Then i'll go with you
S:What?
N:You dont get it do you.You are going nowhere without me.
S:You cant d

Then I ran.
When I came outside.I ran down the street.I dont know where I'm going but I just ran.I ran until I was by a park.I walked further into a forest like area and sat by one of the trees.He's not following me thank god.Then I heared something.I got up and then I felt someone grab me and put their hand over my mouth.I tried fighting out of it but I couldnt breath.I remember falling too the floor.

When I woke up. I was back where I started in the room.I saw him sitting on the bed and when I tried to lift myself up.I realised my hands were hancuffed to the bed.He saw me and spoke up.

N:I see your awake
S:Why are my hands cuffed to the bed
N:So you dont run away.I told you there'd be consequences.
S:The handcuffs are hurting my wrists
N:Your just gonna have to deal with it.
S:But it hurts
N:Its your own fault.So deal with it the only time those cuffs come off is when you need to use the bathroom and eat.
S:How long do you think you can go on like this? People are gonna start asking where I am.What about my concert.
N:I cancelled it
S:You cant do that there'll be questions about why
N:Thats why you have Twitter.You just apologized to your fans and said you dont feel well.

He said that while holding my phone up.

I didnt know what to say so I just laid there and went back to sleep