Chapter 6

Next Day
Shakira pov
I woke up and he was nowhere to be found.Oh there he is coming out of the bathroom half naked in his briefs.
I didnt know I was starring until he said

N:You like what you see?
S:I need to shower
N:Ok
S:Ok
N:Dont try running away again after you've showered and eaten the handcuffs are back on and if you try anything.I wont be so nice next time.
S:Ok

He then uncuffed me and I went into the bathroom.I took a nice long shower.There is absolutely no way to escape he nailed the window closed in the bathroom after I got dressed.I ate and he handcuffed me again I need to find a way out.

2 months later.
Shakira pov
I'm 2 months pregnant and things are still the same he only uncuffes me when I need to use the bathroom and eat.He's becoming really crazy the way his mood just changes from happy to angry.I need to get out.I cant live like this.But how? I know I need to get him to trust me.Then when the time comes I'll escape.

Neymar pov
I didnt mean to do all this to shakira.But I need her here and It was the only way.
I went to go check on her

N:Hey
S:.....

She was just laying there.I went closer and shook her no response.I know that she's ignoring me so I kissed her she opened her eyes and I pulled back.

S:What are you doing?
N:Kissing you
S:Why?
N:Its the only way to get your attention.So how's the baby.
S:Fine.We would be better if you uncuff me
N:I told you.No
S:But I wont run away I promise
N:How do I know your not lying
S:Cause I'm not
N:I dont trust you

2 hours later
Shakira pov

S:I need to use the bathroom
N:Ok

He was busy uncuffing me when both my hands were free.I grabbed him and in one swift movement I was on top of him I cuffed both his hands too the bed.

N:What do you think your doing?When I ge
S:Sshh.

I then grabbed the gun from the drawer and held it to his head.
His eyes went wide.

S:Earlier you said you couldnt trust me when I told you I wouldnt run away.
N:Now your gonna kill me
S:No
N:No?
S:I could do that but this is just to prove to you that you can trust me and I wont run away.

I then found the keys on the bed and uncuffed him.He looked surprised.

N:I can trust you?
S:Yes
N:No more running away
S:Didnt I just prove my point by not running
N:Ok

He then hugged me and held on to my bump.

I know your thinking what the hell is she doing but this is all part of my plan.If I run he's gonna come after me.I'm pregnant I cant just run all the time.Here i'm safe cause I know what he's thinking and because he trusts me I can control him so this will benefit me and eventually he WILL let me go.Whether he likes it or not.