Chapter 15

Neymar pov
I pulled back and she just stood their. Before I knew it she gripped my shirt and pulled me towards her she kissed me. We had a make out session. After a couple of minutes we pulled back to catch our breaths.

S:I'm sorry
N:Don't be
S:No I didnt mean to get your hopes up. I didnt mean to kiss you
N:What do you mean?
S:Look There is no future for us together. Your Milan's dad and thats all you'll ever be to me.
N:I thought that maybe..
S:I know and I'm sorry

She went up the stairs. Well this really sucks. I thought she would atleast want to try since she forgave me but then again after everything I did she has every right to walk away from me and say she doesnt want me.

I went to Milan's room and he was waking up. Before he could cry I picked him up. He looked at me and smilled. Atleast he didnt cry. I mean now that I remember him. Its so much easier for me. I held him until he went back to sleep.

I went back to my room. As I walked past Shakira's room I heared her crying. I went in her room and saw she was looking at some old pictures of when we were kids. We had a lot of friends. Most of them died. I think thats why she's crying. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

N:You miss them dont you
S:Yeah. I just think about how
   they would've looked or
   behaved as adults.
N:Especially Jon
S:Ney..
N:I knew you liked Jon.
S:So you knew the whole time
   that I liked him
N:Yep
S:You know he wasnt the only guy I liked
N:He wasnt
S:I liked you too. Matter of fact I loved you. I just couldnt tell you.
N:Just shows how much I've changed
S:What do you mean?
N:You loved the Ney of back then but you dont love the Ney of now. And I understand I get it.
S:Everyone changes.
N:I still love you though.

She kissed my cheek and smilled at me. I smilled back and went back to my room.

Author: stay tuned next chapter is gonna be epic. Ney might go back to his crazy self. Sorry for taking so long to update and Thanks shakjr for supporting my story