Chapter 11 - Damon Fizzy

Jacks P.O.V. 

Pearly whites, two sets of perfect teeth that are waiting to kiss me. Okay maybe most of the time you don't kiss with you teeth. But I would not object to any ideas that would involve me and Kian's teeth. 

Those Pearly whites. Pearly whites, just one of the things that make me fall harder. He looked up at me and flashed me a huge smile. 

After we drove the guys back to the hotel we all hung out for a bit. We still haven't the slightest idea of what happened last night. Trevor decided he wasn't ready to tell us, and as of right now he is back at the hotel room sleeping. 

Kian and Sam are at a signing with all of the Lawlorffs right now. I now know that "Lawlorff" is Kian and Sams last name combined and describes their fanbase, it is not a tire store. I... may or may not have gotten that confused. 

A tall pretty brunette stood across the room staring at Sam, "SAAMMMMYYYY" she screamed in literally the most fucking annoying squeaky voice I have ever heard. 

"Oh god, who is that" I said in a whisper. 

Kian looked over at me and smiled , "Sam's Girlfriend, Mckenzie". Cheeky cheeky Kian. 

I blinked a couple times, "Oh..... She seems nice". 

After she hugged Sam and had a short gross makeout- thing, if you could call it that. It looked like Sam was kissing a dog. She gave Kian a hug and looked at me. She gave me a look of disgust, and then a quick smile afterwords. 

"Hi" I started, "I'm- 

"TIFFANY" Kian said- cutting me off. 

I heard a Lawlorff yell from aways down the line, "WHAT TIFFANY IS HERE"!! 

The girl Kian was talking to said something similar " omg, you're  tiffany"!! 

And I also heard someone say "KIAN LIKES YOU TIFFANY"! 

Kian leaned over to whisper in my ear, " Tiffany is your Alius, and for now, you're a secret". 

An Alius? I don't want a secret identity. I would also like a much cooler name than tiffany.  

"Why do I need an Alius? Do we have no keep it a secret" I whispered. 

"No Tiffany, we don't. But it's much more fun that way". 

"Well i'm Mckenzie." She walked over  to give me a hug, "Kian could just not stop talking about you"!  she said in a squeal. She started to whisper in my ear so quiet that I was the only one that could hear it.

"You're just a phase honey. He does this all the time. I'm telling you this because I care about you, he isn't worth your time". 

She retracted from the hug, and put both of her hands on my shoulders, "We should hang out some time girl"!. 

I nodded and sat back down.  Kian isn't really like that is he? He's different than that...... well, that's what he told me anyway. I don't want to be a phase. 

I glanced up at him again, he was signing a lawlorff's iphone - smiling. He looked over at me, and caught me staring, but I didn't look away. And I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

I could kiss him, right here right now. I want to. But I don't want Kian to think I'm weird - even though I am weird. I'm not sure why, but all I can think about right now is kissing him. 

Before I can stop myself, I'm slowly leaning in to kiss him - infront of all of the Lawlorffs. 

"every time we to-ou-uch" said my phone.