chapter 9 - Road Trip

Jack's P.O.V.

I woke up at about 9 to see that Kian was still asleep. He was a pretty cute boy, Kian lawley. His hair looked nice when it wasn't styled, and just looked lazy. 

Ew. I just realized I wasn't wearing makeup, and that I needed to take a shower. But I didn't want to wake Kian up. 

"Kian are you awake" I whispered. He didn't say anything.

I looked under the blankets, Kians phone had fallen out of his pocket. "Kian is it okay if I take your phone and text all of your friends" I whispered. Nothing.

"Okie Thanks".

The first thing  did was go on his twitter to tweet. 

Kianlawley: I have the biggest boner right now. 

I clicked tweet and about 30 seconds later there was already people replying. 

Directioner1995:Cute Kian. 

Andrearusset: whoa dude me too. 

Rickydillion: Jalapenos.

Rickydillion: Apples.

Rickydillion:Carrots.

Rickydillion:Kangaroos.

Jalapenos, apples,carrots, kangaroos. Okay, ricky...oh wait J A C K. Clever little Ricky.

Kianlawley: @Rickydillion  Yellow Eggs Save Igloos, To Save, Jeeps And Crazy Kites. 

yes its jack. Ricky is pretty cool. 

I opened up instagram. Yes, this is where I will do my damage. All of Kians friends are going to be like damn girl you sleeping with this hott lady. 

I posed with duck lips and made sure Kian was in frame. 

Kianlawley: Wakeup biiottchh. 

Now, is the time to sends texts. It doesn't have to be very many, just one will do.

There was already a group text with all of the boys, so I thought why not text everyone at once?

Kian: Not to brag, but I fucked Jack pretty hard last night. 

He was going to hate me. Or love me. 

I decided to take a shower but not before leaving Kian a note. 

Kians P.O.V.

"Shut up sun" I mumbled into my pillow.  Don't get me wrong, I love the sun. But not when it interupts my sleeping time.  no no. 

I turned over to my right, Jack. there was no Jack.

"Jack" I called out.  Oh wait a note. 

  I'm taking a shower. Bitch.

This is where most guys would think this is fucking wierd, but I think its funny. 

I dragged the blanket off of the bed and wrapped myself in it, kind of like a burrito. My feet shuffled across the floor to the window so i could take a good look outside. 

It was nice, a nice standard backyard complete with a patio and a fucking inground pool. Who the fuck is this girl? I almost don't even want to think about who she is, because this house tells me that I am definetly not the 1st guy she has dated. Or the 2nd. Or the 5th. 

Carefully Placed on her long windowsill sat about 50 cds. So shes a cd type of girl. 

Perfect. Now I could see what type of music she listens to. I could even start listening to some of the bands she likes so I could Impress her.