Chapter 5 - One more chance will only do you so good.

Sam's P.O.V

Do you know about those morning when you feel like you're  glued to the bed? You feel fast asleep but you know you're half awake. No matter how hard you try you cant get up, its so relaxing and it's perfect. This morning one of those mornings. It came to the point when I was about 3 quarters awake, and I flung my eyes open. Today was playlist, and I had to get down to the lobby a half an hour early so I could tell the guys about the "Jack" plan. I already told Mckenzie about the plan so she knows not to wake Kian up, and if he does to distract him until I came up to get him. She was still asleep, so I quickly put on shorts and a tank top and head to the door. I was about to close it when I popped my head in the door way, Kian was still fast asleep. "You better love me for this Kian" I whispered.

"How can an Elevator go THIS slow"!! When the elevator doors opened I didn't hesitate to run out of the elevator. " SAMM"!!! said Ricardo. They all huddled around me in a big group hug. "Guys I really missed you and I want to talk, but I need to tell you about something". "Nobody wants to know about your heavy flow and wide set Vagina Sam" said Connor. (I hope you know what that was referencing, because if you didn't, that would be awkward) They all started to laugh, I was standing there completely unamused. " GUYS I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND" I yelled. They all stopped laughing and stood in silence.

So I told them about Kian and Jack, and about how he didn't have her phone number, how I met her while getting tea, and Kian doesn't know I have her phone number and how Jack has no idea how that I even know who Kian is. 

"So what happens next? what do we get to do"? Trevor asked. 

"I was just about to get to that. Yesterday I invited Jack to playlist and she is probably going to walk through those lobby doors in like 7 minutes. So Trevor, Ricky, Connor and Ricardo you guys stay here and if Jack gets here......i dunno..... hide her. Jc, you come with me so we can go wake up Kian."

"Wait! How are we supposed to know if it's Jack or not?" Ricky shouted.

" I don't know just...................... shout Jack at every girl that walks through the door". I said as Jc and I ran to the elevator.

It was getting to the point where me and Jc had to run to our room to wake Kian up in time. "Ok, were in room 109- JC!!!".

He was at the vending machine a couple doors back. "I'm just getting tea I'll be there in a sec". I didn't have time to wait so I unlocked the door and walked inside. 

Kian was still sleeping, but Mckenzie was gone. She was probably at starbucks. " KIAN IF YOU DON"T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I"M GONNA JUMP RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU"!.

 "Go ahead then". he said half asleep.  "Hey whats going on in here"? Jc said walking through the door. 

"JC"!! Kian said springing out of bed.

Well im glad that woke you up.

"This elevator is the slowest thing ever" Jc said.  I had to get down to the lobby before them and I knew the elevator was going to take atleast 3 more minutes.

"IM TOO FAT IM TAKING THE STAIRS"  I yelled. I could hear Kian starting to follow behind me but Jc stopped him. "Its a dark and cold december but I got you to keep me warm" said my phone. It was a call from Mckenize, I could tell from the ringtone, but I didn't have time to answer it. I also didn't have time for stairs so I jumped down the middle of the railing, skipping about 2 floors. 

"RICKY, has Jack gotten here yet"?

"No, no body walked throught those doors yet, except for a ratchet old lady."

"Ok well I when Kian gets down here I need you to distract him- I was interupted by Ricky running over to Kian while screaming KEEN DA BEAN!! I think he got the point.