Goodbye One Direction

(A/N Play the song when I say so)

(Liam’s POV)

Once we got back to the hotel, we sat down in the conference room.

Taylor was at the end of the table. The rest of us on the other end of it. I was facing her with Niall on my right & Zayn on my left. Harry next to Niall & Louis next to Zayn. It was quiet until I cleared my throat.

“Taylor.” I said calmly. She looked at me with sad eyes.

“I’m so sorry dad.” The word dad made it so much harder for me. I swallow loudly.

“Taylor, sorry isn’t going to cut it this time. You interrupted our concert. This can not happen again.” I said. I folded my arms over my chest. She nodded & put her head down. “That’s why you are leaving tomorrow night” I finished. Her head shot up & the boys looked at me with wide eyes.

“NO!” Niall screamed jumping up.

“Why not Niall?” I asked calmly.

“Because it’s not all her fault.” We all looked confused. Taylor was surprised.

“What do you mean?” Zayn asked.

“She came up with the idea to throw paint at you but I told her to do it during the concert & bought her the supplies.”

I ran my hand throw my hair. I got up & walked towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Louis asked.

“Making a call.” I replied while pulling out my phone & walking into the hall. I called Simon. It rang once before he answered.

“Yes?”

“It wasn’t only Taylor’s fault. Niall was apart of it too.”

“Ok. And?”

“Then it was both their fault, he should get punished too.”

“He is. I’ll call him later tonight. Is that all?”

“Does she still have to leave?”

“Yes. We can not have this happen again. We need to think ahead of time.”

“But Simon-”

“No buts Liam. Have her packed & ready by tomorrow at 3:00 pm. Not 3:01. 3:00 on the dot.”

He hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket & walked back inside.

“Niall, Simon will be calling you later. Taylor go pack your things.” They both nodded. Taylor got up & went to her suit. I stood there & watched her leave.

“I’m going to bed.” Louis said. He got up.

“Me too.” Harry said. They both got up & walked out while shaking their heads at me. Zayn patted me on the shoulder while walking out the door. It was only me & Niall left.

“I’m so sorry Li-Li. I didn’t know it would be like this.” Niall said.

“It’s ok Niall.” I said. He started crying so I pulled him into a hug.

“Come on lets get to bed. Tomorrow we have the day off to spend with Taylor until she leaves.” I said. He nodded.

“When is she coming back?” Leave it to Niall to be innocent & ask a question with an obvious answer.

“I don’t know Ni. I don’t know.” I whispered the last part. We got to his suit & he went inside. I went across the hall to mine. I stripped down into only my boxers, shut off my light then crawled into the bed & cried myself to sleep.

(Taylor’s POV)

I woke up at 5 am. I took a shower then got ready for the depressing day ahead. Once I was finished I put my pajamas in my suit case & sat down at my laptop.

I went onto twitter. The newest trend was TaylorPayne attacks 1D. Wow!

Posting a video on youtube!!!! Go check it out!!- @TaylorPayne<3

(A/N Start the song on the side ------>)

I set it up & waved at the camera.

“Hey guys! So… I bet everyone heard about last night. I’m so sorry ruining the concert last night. I just wanted to play a prank on them. But now I have to pay for it. So this video is to say goodbye.” I paused & took a breath. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

“Goodbye everyone. I’ll miss you all. After today I lose all contact with everyone. I’m going to Texas to stay with my grandparents. My brother is staying with his adopted family. Tyler, if your watching, which I bet your not, I love you. Please stay the way you are. Don’t change for anyone. And don’t forget me! I’ll tell grandma & grandpa you said hi.” I wiped away a tear.

“I don’t know if One Direction is watching this but if you are then I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry Zayn for hiding your hair products that one day. I’m sorry Niall for getting you in trouble too. I’m sorry Harry for straightening your hair when you fell asleep. I’m sorry Louis for… actually… I don’t think I did anything to you. But mostly Daddy Liam. I’m so so sorry for being a horrible daughter. I’m also sorry to all of you 1D fans who were at the concert last night.” I wiped away another tear.

“Goodbye!” I waved at the camera & shut it down. I looked at the clock. It was 5:40. I have 20 minutes to get to the airport.

I called Simon last night & asked if he could get me a plane ticket for 6 am. That way I can leave without them knowing. I grabbed my bags & went to the front desk.

“Here is the room key for room 401. Its under the name Cowell. Oh if Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, or Harry Styles come down here asking for Taylor Payne please give them this note.” I handed to the lady. She nodded. I ran out to the car that was waiting for me.

We drove to the airport. Once I was on my plane, we took off. I looked out the window. I put my headphones in & drifted off to sleep.

“Goodbye One Direction." I whispered to myself before falling asleep.