It's her!

I was in the backyard of my foster home. I laid there in my bikini top & shorts with my headphones in. I didn’t know someone came outside until they stood in front of me blocking my sun. I my headphones out before opening my eyes.

“May I help you?” I asked annoyed.

“Why yes. Can you tell me about yourself?” A British accent asked from above me. I opened my eyes. A guy who looked to be about 19 was standing in front of me. He had a buzz cut & had chocolate brown eyes. He was wearing a plaid shirt with black skinny jeans.

“You look a little young to be adopting a kid.” I said. He laughed.

“It wasn’t my idea. Now what’s your name?”

“Taylor. What’s your name?”

“Liam. Liam Payne.” He stuck out his hand. I grabbed it & he helped me up.

“So what do you like to do?” He asked as we walked back inside. He seemed like a cool guy.

“I skateboard & listen to music. Why are you adopting a kid?” I asked confused.

“Oh, well I’m in a band. Maybe you’ve heard of us. One Direction?” He asked. I groaned. I hate that band. Their so cheesy & annoying.

“LIAM!” I heard an Irish accent. We turned around to see a blonde boy standing there.

“Yes, Niall?”

“Who’s this?” He asked stepping closer.

“Oh, this is Taylor. I was thinking of adopting her.” He said looking at me. My mouth fell open. I blinked a few times.

“A-Adopting? Me?” I stuttered pointing at myself. He giggled & nodded.

“Well, we need to talk to the other lads before you sign any papers.” The blonde guy said. Liam nodded.

“Why don’t you go pack your things while I talk to the rest of the band & sign the papers.” Lim said. I nodded & ran up the stairs. I’m finally getting adopted. I grabbed my bags & put all my clothes into one bag before closing it. I grabbed my duffel bag that I put all my skateboards in. Once I finished I put on a tank top & grabbed my packed bags.

I went downstairs. My bags were grabbed out of my hands by two boys. One had back hair & tattoos. The other one had a stripped shirt with red pants. They looked at me & smiled. I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I looked up to see Liam standing there smiling down at me.

“You are officially Taylor Payne.” He said. I smiled. He guided me outside to a nice black van parked outside. The two guys that carried my bags got inside & sat down. There was a boy in the passenger seat. He had curly hair & dimples. I got in the back next to the blonde one. Liam got in the drivers seat.

“Hi Taylor. I’m Niall. We met before but I never got to say hi.” He said smiling. I waved. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned round. The two boys from earlier were smiling at me.

“Hi, I’m Louis & this is the Bradford Bad Boi.” The one in the stripped shirt said. I laughed. The guy next to him smacked the back of his head.

“I don’t say that anymore.” He mumbled.

“Sorry. This is Zayn & that up there is Harry.” Louis said. Harry turned around & smiled.

“You should stay away from him. He is a cheeky lad.” Zayn said. Harry winked.

“WE’RE HERE!” They all shouted at the same time. I looked out the window at a huge house in front of me. My eyes widened in awe.

We got out. Zayn & Louis grabbed my bags again & brought them inside.

“Follow me to your room.” Harry said. His voice was deeper then I thought.

We walked inside & up a huge set of stairs. There was a hallway had five doors. Each one had a name on it. We finally came to a door with out a name. Harry opened it. There was another set of stairs. We went up & it turned out to be an empty attic.

“Um. We planned on getting a baby or toddler so one of us would have moved in here but since Liam wanted you we planned on moving you in here since its way more private & has more space.” Harry said with his back to me still. I looked around.

It was huge. A bunch of idea’s on how to decorate it came into my mind. I walked to a dark corner. There was a stack of boxes sitting there.

“Harry, what are these?” I asked curiosity taking over me. He walked over to me.

“Those are boxes Taylor.” He said with a cheeky smile. I glared at him.

“Whatever curly.” I said. I picked up a box & walked it to the top of the stairs.

“You just going to stand there or are you going to help me?” I asked grabbing another box. He chuckled & grabbed a box following my lead. After the boxes were brought down to the basement me & Harry went into the living room. The guys were in there talking or watching TV but something stopped me from going in.

Harry nudged me to go in but I couldn’t.

It's her.