Hello LA (2)

(Taylor’s POV)

I haven’t talked to Liam in awhile. Harry told me that what I said wasn’t true. Liam does care about me & loves me but I don’t believe him. They said to just wait & Liam will show me how much he really cares.

Tonight is their first show in LA. I’ve never heard them perform live. I was excited.

They just finished Live While We’re Young & now their doing the twitter segment. After Zayn did his favorite tweet it was Liam’s turn. It popped up on the screen. I couldn’t read it but I looked out on the stage & saw that he was looking at me with a huge smile. He read out loud.

“Is it true that you have a special guest with you here tonight? And is he going to sing for us? That was from Lou Teasdale.” I looked at Lou. She smiled.

“Why, yes Lou. I do. He is actually right over there.” Liam pointed to the other side of the stage. The lights went out. Zayn came up to me & grabbed my hand. He pulled me out onto the dark stage.

“Sit down right here.” He said patting a stool. I sat down. A spotlight was shined on me & only me. I looked around confused. The beat started. My eyes started to tear up. Mirror by Lil Wayne & Bruno Mars started playing.

“Uh, With everything happening today

You don't know whether you're coming or going

But you think that you're on your way Life lined up on the mirror, don't blow it (Whoo!) Look at me when I'm talking to you

You lookin' at me, but I'm lookin' through you

I see the blood in your eyes

I see the love in disguise

I see the pain hidden in your pride

I see you're not satisfied

And I don't see nobody else

I see myself

I'm lookin' at the” someone sang from behind me. Harry wrapped his arms around me so I couldn’t move.

“Mirror on the wall

Here we are again (yeah)

Through my rise and fall (uh)

You've been my only friend (yeah)

You told me that they can

understand the man I am

So why are we here

Talking to each other again?” The same voice sang but it was closer now. I started crying.

“I see the truth in your lies

I see nobody by your side

But I'm with you when you're all alone

And you correct me when I'm lookin' wrong

I see the guilt beneath the shame

I see your soul through your windowpane

I see the scars that remain

I see Wayne

I'm looking at the” The voice was right behind me this time. They put their arm on my shoulder. I looked down at their wrist.

“Tyler?” I whispered