Taylor's apology

Niall’s POV

It took over a month to get every detail right for Taylor’s apology. The night it’s taking place we have a concert so it makes everything easy. We can distract Liam while everything get’s put into place. To make this work Taylor had to patch things up with Danielle.

We all had jobs. Mine was to get people to go. Zayn’s was to get the right venue for it. Louis had to get the music. Harry had food. Danielle had to get the clothes to & from the hotel we were staying at without Liam knowing. Eleanor had to make sure that we all did our jobs correctly. Simon even had a job. He had to make sure we were in tuxedo’s for the last song & that we don’t take them off until after the apology. Paul was just doing his normal job.

Taylor had the most important job. She had to pretend to still be mad at him & also have a speech ready for the night. Oh I almost forgot about Perrie. She had to make sure no one told Liam.

We all have hard jobs but Liam’s is the hardest. He had to keep watching his princess talk to everyone except him. When ever he came into the same room as her she had to leave. It hurt both of them. She would usually run out of the room crying or cry herself to sleep. Liam always cried. He was broken. Today was completely different. Taylor was at the venue with Eleanor so we didn’t see her all day. Liam was really quiet.

I can go on for along time on how everything was but I’m just going to jump ahead to the end of our concert.

We were about to go back on stage to sing the finally song. We all had our suits on.

“This feels weird.” Liam said as we waited for our cue to go on.

“What do you mean?” Zayn asked

“We never sing Little Things in suits. Why do we have to tonight?”

“Simon is just being weird. That’s all I bet.” Louis said.

“Yeah. I heard him talking to someone on the phone about some big party tonight. I think he said we have to go.” Harry said. We all give him the ’WTF’ look while Liam just nodded. I was about to say something when the music for the song started.

After the song ended we said goodnight & ran off stage. Simon & Paul were waiting for us.

“Come on boys. We have plans for you guys.” Paul said. He moved his hand signaling for us to follow him. Once we got in the van Simon explained.

“So there is a ball tonight at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel. You are expected to make an appearance. A lot of celebrities will be there so don’t worry. Niall there is also food.” He said. We all laughed it his last comment.

“Do we need dates?” Liam asked

“Um…” Simon started

“The girls have been informed & are all there waiting for us.” Paul said.

“Oh okay.” Liam said. We all let out a sigh of relief.

“Is Taylor going?” Liam asked as we pulled up to the hotel.

“I don’t know actually.” Simon said.

“Here we are.” Paul said opening the door.

We stepped out & walked inside. We made sure there was no papz. Once we got into the lobby the girls walked over to us. They looked beautiful.

“Shall we?” Zayn asked taking Perrie’s hand. We all walked in to the ballroom. Everyone was there. I had explained what was going to happen & to not tell Liam. We sat down at our table & talked for awhile.

Harry excused himself from the table to use the loo. We all knew what he was actually doing except for Liam. We saw him disappear into the crowd. After about an hour the music had stopped & the lights went out. Danielle grabbed Liam’s hand & pulled him to the center of the dance floor, facing the stairs. We made him sit down in a chair. A spotlight showed a girl with her back to us.

“Hello.” She started while turning around. The room was dead silent as the vulnerable 14 yr old girl faced us with her head down.

“My name is Taylor Marie Payne. I’m here to tell you my story. When I turned 10 my old family had moved to London. My life was amazing until I turned 12. My dad started beating my mum. After 3 long years of being beaten by him we finally called the police. He was tooken away from us. We thought it was over. We were so wrong. My mum started beating me & my twin brother. It had gotten to a point where he was knocked unconscious. After he was out of the hospital we were sent to a foster home. He was adopted a year before I was.” She wiped away a tear.

I never thought I would be adopted until the day that One Direction stopped by. Out of all five boys only one tooken an interest in me. His name is Liam James Payne. We have had our ups & downs but through it all he has been the best dad I could ever ask for. We had gotten into a pretty bad fight before going on tour. Things were said & he already said sorry by letting me see my brother. Now it’s my turn to say sorry. Daddy Liam, I’m so sorry. I never meant those things I had said. I hate not talking to you. It has been the hardest thing ever. I have been through a lot but this has been the toughest thing to get through. Please forgive me. I love you!” With that the spotlight went out.

The music started again but this time a slower song. No one danced. We watched Taylor walk down the stairs & over to Liam. They hugged. He whispered something in her ear. She nodded.

They started slow dancing. Everyone watched in awe as they danced to the music & talked.

After the song ended they came over to the table & sat down.

“You look beautiful today, Taylor. Lou did a very good job.” Eleanor said

“Wait. Did you guys all know about this?” Liam asked. We nodded.

“We have been planning this for over a month.” I said.

“Oh. Well thank you. I finally get to talk to Taylor because of you guys.”

“Don’t thank us. It was her idea.”

“Still thank you guys.”

“Group hug?”

“Yes!”

We all got up & came together in a big group hug. It was the best way to end the night.