Like father like daughter

ope you guys enjoy I skipped like 5 years so yeah enjoy!

"Layloni!!" I scrame. I heard little patter of feat comeing.

"Yes mommy?" she said. She is about 5 yrs old and very cute. Her hair has grown a bit and she looks a bit more like jacob than me.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching Dragon Tales"

"Ok" With that she left.

"Renesme!" I heard my mom call me.

"Going!" I quickly went upstairs and went to my moms room.

"Yes?"

"You wanna have a girls day out?"

"Yeah sure ok" I heard a crash coming from downstairs. I quickly ran down there and saw that jacob and layloni were standing there with my most favorite broken vase on the floor.

"Jacob!!"

"I'm sorry"

"What in the world were you guys doing?!"

"We were playing mommy" Layloni answerd.

"What were you guys playing?"

"Umm well we were playing tag" Jacob said.

"Go to your rooms now!!"

"Both of you know better then to play tag inside especially you jacob!" They quickly went upstairs with their heads hung low.

I have had that vase for my whole life and now it's broken. God renesme your acting like a child it's just a vase I thought.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My mom and I ended up going to the movies to watch the new movie Iron Man 3. It was extremely packed but we ended up getting good seats. Over all it was a very good movie and it was, in my opinoin, the best Iron Man yet.

After that we went to a resturant downtown. I orderd and just talked.

"Did you like the movie?" my mom asked me.

"Yeah it was great what abouy you?"

"Yeah I love action!"

"You know what movie we need to take Layloni to?''

"No which one?"

"Epic"

"Ohh yeah isn't it that one with the little people and that you know?"

"Yeah she will like that movie" I finnaly finished my food and we headed back home.

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

Hi guys this chapter was short srry i had writers block.

Yeah I decided to put in going to the movies to waych Iron Man 3 of course I didn't want to spoil anything for those who haven't watched it yet.

plz vote and comment!

- 120 reads for the next chapter

-10 votes also for the next chapter

!_!

-yredondo.

oh yeah guys I forgot to upload the baby shower so yeah I will upload it as well.