School

3 months later

"Renesmee wake up its time for school!!" my mom shouted at me. Ugg school. I don't want to leave my Jacob.

"Renesmee your gonna be late!!"

"I'm going!!" I shouted as I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower. When I got out I saw Jacob in my room.

"Jake. . . What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Well. .umm. . I just wanted to wish you a happy first day of school" he said with a smile.

"Ohh Jake you know I don't want to go without you" I said as I kissed him.

"I'll pick you up after school k?" he said after the kiss.

"Ok ca-" but I was interrupted by my moms voice.

"RENESMEE!!!!!"

"Im going!" I said and gave Jacob another kiss.

"Good morning guys!" I said as I walked downstairs.

"Good morning!! now lets go" said alice.

"WAIT!! The relations are Renesmee and bella are sisters. Edward and emmet are brothers. Rose, Jasper and Alice are their cousins." said Carlise.

"Ok now lets go" said alice again.

I went with my mom in her car, Alice, Jasper, and Rose in another and Emmet and Dad in the other.

-------

Me and my mom had the same scheduals so that was a plus. When we first entered all the boys were checking me and my mom out.

''Hey Hotties" said a boy with blond hair.

"We're taken" me and my mom both said, and walked to class. The day went by realy fast. The next thing I knew Jacob was picking me up.

"Hey Ness!" he said. picking me up and giving me a kiss infront of the whole school.

"Hi Jake!" i said after the kiss.

"Th-thats your boyfriend?" asked the same kid with the blond hair.

"Yeah!" i told him as i went to the car, Jake just started laughing when he was in the car.

"Jake stop it" I said with a smile on my face.

"Since you and me are able to eat I decided to take you to the Plaza."

"WHAT??? That's my favorite place to go. Jake!!" I said and gave him a kiss.

"I know" He said with a grin.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Hey guys hope you like it so far!! Vote Coment and enjoy!