Babyshower

It has been around a month or two since we talked about baby names, but who knows. Tonight is our baby shower and will find out about what gender the baby is. Me and Jake are really excited.

My mom and Esmè planned the baby shower and alice was pretty mad about that but I promised her she would help plan our wedding.

"Ness you ready?" Jake asked me while coming into the room.

"Yup" I said whild popping the p. We then quickly got into the car and headed for Esmès house.

When we got there we were greeted by alot of her family and some of the pack that were able to make it.

"Congrates man!" I heard Seth tell Jake giveing him a man hug.

"Thanks Seth" Jake tells him back. We then quickly go inside and see the room filled with pink and blue decorations.

"It is beautiful" I said in awe.

"Your here!!" alice chirped.

''We wouldn't miss our own babyshower alice'' Jake told her with a frown.

"Anyways I got you guys ALOT of gifts''

"Ohh alice i thank you." I thanked her.

The day went on and it was time to see what the genders were gonna be.

"On the count of three we will bite into the cupcake'' she told everyone''. ok 1 . . . 2. . . 3!!!'' With that me and everyone else bit into the cupcakes and saw the color pink.

"Its a girl!!!'' Me and Jacob said in unison.

"Well whats the name gonna be?"Emmet asked.

"We decided on Layloni Marie Black" I said.

"Thats such a pretty name!" My mother said.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hi guys so i know that I havent uploaded in a while so I decided to do another chapter for you guys so yeah!

Do you guys like the babies name? I got it from a friend at school and thats his sisters name well without the black part ( thx Ruben)

So I have a question what were the girl names that they were thinking of?

I will dedicate the next chapter to the 6th person who answers correctly and message you personally. I will also follow you.

GOOD LUCK!! Also read some of my other stories thx and again GOOD LUCK!