Baby

hey guys I havent uploaded in a while cuz I had writers block so sorry but hey here is another chapter enjoy!! ^_^

** 3 months later**

"Jake I can't beleive we're having a baby!" I told him.

"Me too ness'' he said and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning ness!!" Alice said as she came in.

"Morning Ali"

"Hey!!" she told me.

"What??"

"Never mind. . . . so have you thought of any baby names?" she asked.

"Well we thought about Xavier Chris Black for a boy and either Isadora Marie Black or Nirea Esmé Black" I told her.

"Oohh I love the boys name, but I can't decide if Isadora Marie or Nirea Esmé. . . hmmm" she told us.

"Yeah there both really pretty names" Jacob told me and Alice.

"Well first off do you know how much and what gender?" Alice asked.

"No but Carlise is going to do an ultrasound on me today but w-" she cut me off.

"Yay!! When you find out whe're gonna go shopping!!" she told me.

"Well Alice, Carlise is gonna write it down on a piece of paper and he is gonna give it to my mom and Esme. They are gonna have the baby shower and they're gonna make cupcakes and fill them with either pink or blue filling and when we bite into the cup cake we will know." I told her.

"Wait so that means that I'm not gonna be able to arrange the party?" she asked.

"Well no not really" I told her.

................................

Claire finally got over Jacob and left to go find another family because she couldn't keep herself from the temptation of wanting to be with Jacob.

We later got a call from her saying that she found a new family and that she was ok if anyone worried about her.

She also told us that she was gonna have her birthday party with her new family and that we were invited to come.

She didn't live that far away she told us and that she found someone who loved her and she loved him alot.

After we spoke to her she said goodbye and we hung up. I could care less about that bitch.

________________________

Hey guys so what do you think the babies name should be? What gender? and how many? hope you guys have enjoyed it if you want a part in this book then just tell me what u want ur name to be, how old you want to be and what roll you want to play.

Vote, Coment, Enjoy, And Share!!!🌺 yredondo🌺