Pixie Chapter 18

Royce couldn't contain the hard growl that came out of him when Bea closed the final distance between their lips.

He sipped from her, drowning in her scent, her posession. That's right, her posession because this time it was her posessing him. And it was a glorious meeting.

He allowed her the upper hand enjoying the exploratory way she used her hands and mouth and body to learn what he liked. She nipped below the line of his jaw and he tilted his head to give her access. She soothed it with her tongue before returning to give his lips a brief kiss. Too brief.

Royce tried to capture her mouth again but she laid a finger accross his lips to still him.

"My show this time." Her eyes held his to challenge her rather than ask for his permission.

Brillliant black eyes searched her eyes as if gauging how serious she was in her actions. He was gritting his teeth, she felt it against the hands she'd used to cup his face. His hands that settled on her waist tightened a fraction of a second.

A calming almost stuttering sigh left his lips before he nodded, relinquishing control to her.

"Just this time," he added, his eyes hard.

She ducked her head to hide her grin. Just this time, my ass. But in all truth Bea knew these moments where she got to control him, even for a time, won't always present itself as easily as it did now. Which is exactly why she'd decided to relish all the access he gave her...and ensured he gave her many more opportunities to give over. She grinned and went to work doing just that.

She started with sweet kisses to ease the tension she sensed in him. Those loose hands on her waist didn't fool her so she slid hers over them before replacing them onto the arms of the chair in a silent command. She rewarded him with a nip on the vein on his neck which was beating wildly like her own.

The musky scent intensified by his sweaty workout distracted her. The shirt he wore still molded his chest and shoulders. She'd seen him without his shirt in his apartment and knew how ripped he was. But she was way too upset to admire him then.

She laid unsteady hands over hus clothed abdomen before glancing up at him.

Royce merely quirked a brow at her. Damn man. He was really giving over the reigns and letting her take it if she wanted it. And damn him again because he knew what she wanted but didn't make a move to help her.

"I'm here if you want it, baby. You can take as little or as much as you want. Say no and everything stops," his voice slid over her making her shiver.

Bea swallowed tightly. Was she brave enough?

She risked another glance at him. Royce wore a gentle yet closed expression, waiting for her.

Fuck it, Pierce, are you gonna take it or what? The devil in her prodded.

Screw it. Bea bunched her hands on his shirt and lifted. "Take it off," she demanded.

Royce helped her discard the shirt wearing a pleased grin but he returned to his original pose again.

Bea sucked in a hard breath. Oh he was ripped alright. And in all the right places. No chest hairs in sight just bronzed flesh packed with muscle. He had imposseibly broad shoulders she knew can bear her weight. His chest and abdomen a mouthwatering view of male perfection. It tapered down to slim waist and, of course to complete the package deal, the v-shaped line that disappeared beneath his shorts. Bea knew she was staring...drooling actually...but couldn't help herself. Besides he said she could do as she pleased and at the moment she was into a drooling session.