Pixie Chapter 16

Bea twirled as Lillian ordered showcasing the wedding gown. One shoulder was bare while it hugged all her curves except for the lower part where it spread out just abover her knees. Floral designs were wover over the the silk cloth that hugged her chest and abdomen. Small red colored stones that spoke of the pack's color stone. She wore a corset, curtesy of the tailor who stood beside the Luna, appraising her, to emphasize her already small waist. Not small enough for the tailor though. The material felt soft against her skin though unfamiliar. She was used to denim and her loose clothes.

"Oh, you look beautiful, sweetie!" Lillian clasped her hands on her chest.

"Oui," the tailor agreed, her french accent grated on her nerves. She had her try every gown she bought to the Mansion and proceeded to tell her in that nauseating voice how she would make her beautiful enough to wear her gowns, adjusting here and there. "You look magnificent!"

Lillian, oblivious to her  towards the personal tailor, nodded and enclosed her in one of her hugs. Tears fell from her eyes and she quickly dabbed it with a handkerchief. Her future mother-in-law had been an emotional mess for the last two days now. It turned out her accident didn't deter her from going about her way. They had both been prevented to leave the premises of the Mansion as ordered by Alpha Greyson.

It didn't stop Lillian. She had called numerous designers for in-house shopping and invited almost every shop from the mall so she could determine the best choice.

They were currently in Bea's assigned quarters, a room as wide as her house with a veranda and her own fireplace. Paintings, she knew cost a fortune, adorned the walls while her queen sized bed with its heavy curtains stood in all its elegance accross the veranda doors. She was pretty sure Lillian had redecorated the room because everything looked new, even the plush cream-colored carpets.

"Angie, maybe we could pile her hair high so her neck can be showcased?" Lillian suggested.

The tailor considered it a moment while looking her up and down like she was still weighing whether or not she deserved to wear the gown. She resisted the urge to bare her teeth at the emaculate dressed french tailor with her perfectly made hair and her designer slacks and blouse. Blouse that was open enough to expose the tops of her very well-endowned twins.

Cool it, Pierce.

She sighed internally, only half listening to Angie and Lillian discuss what do with her hair. She had been snappy for the past two days now, since that day she had woken up to find herslef in bed instead of her couch in her former room. The bed beside her had been suspiciously warm but she didn't ask Royce if he slept with her. In fact, she hadn't ask him anything nor talk to him anymore than necessary when asked. She avoided him most of the days and locked herself up in her room at night.

But she couldn't avoid him when they were called yesterday to be apprised of the change of plans. The wedding was moved sooner, to be done on the same day of the mating ceremony which was two days from now.

Jadon, who had been driving towards the Mansion, was the first one at the scene when Lillian's car had crashed, hang around the Mansion as a guest. Although she knew there was something else he and the others were hiding, she contented herself to being around her friend. They hadn't been able to hang around much with all the preparations but mainly because Royce had been everywhere whenever they decided to hang. Jadon threaded almost warily around her now. He wouldn't even hug her like he always did, or tousle her hair. Come to think of it, no one dared touch her completely except Lillian.

Neanderthal! She fumed inside. His accusation that last night they talked still stung. He had tried multiple times to confront her but she dodged him every time. Resulting to his glowering expression whenever she talked to Jadon. Served him right. She inwardly smirked.