Revive

Official Perilous Love Series Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/katieclardy/playlist/20OdPz5QY9nkfAvW8I2mBk?si=YE4TT0o1RmeaJyPSYMu8ZQ

(seriously, i love this playlist. please check it out!!!)

WELCOME TO BOOK TWO. AUTHORS NOTE AT END

A little girl sits in front of me, in a chair. The room is dark. She looks frightened, her skin is red like she's been crying. She has blue eyes that are as light as the sky, trembling hands and brown hair that falls to her shoulders.

Its me.

I am just an onlooker. I feel her emotions, but I am looking at her from afar. Or looking at me, whatever you would call it.

A door opens somewhere. Footsteps. A chair pulls out, screeching against a tile floor. Another light comes on.

A man sits on front of my younger self. He looks like he is in his twenties, not too old. He wears a dark outfit with the familiar letters WICKED printed in white material.

He shuffles papers in his hands before speaking.

"Olivia. I know you are scared, but I am not going to hurt you. I want to be your friend. Do you trust me?"

I nod my head, yes.

"Good," He continues. "You're a very special little girl, you have the power to help the world. You can help find medicine for your sick parents." He smiles. Its a genuine smile and I know he's not lying.

"Whe-Where's Ch-Chuck?" My voice squeaks out, lip trembling.

"He is safe. He is with the doctors."

"What's happening?" I ask.

"My name is Janson, I am here to keep you safe."