Chapter 8

Hey guys! PLEASE READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! So sweetpea and I have made a page for us! its whole website,i need you guys to take a lokk and tell me what u think It'll be in the comments (http://www.wix.com/mickey_pufy/bookworms#!) please I'm begging you to look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kylie, I hate getting my hair cut!" I whined as she dragged me into the salon.

"It's time to put your big girl pants on and get a hair cut." She snapped writing our names on the sign up sheet. I sighed and plopped down on one of the waiting chairs. We must have waited for twenty minutes before my name was called. I reluntcly got up from the chair and sat in the one in front of the stylist.

"Okay so what do you want to do?" She asked me.

"Um...." I said looking over at Kylie.

"Cut, dye, and styled please." Kylie told me stylist.

"Is that okay with you?" She asked me.

"I guess." I replied, taking a deep breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Michelle you look hot, why are so nervous?" Kylie whispered yelled as we neared the coffee shop. I glanced down and looked at my reflection in a puddle. My hair looked completely different. It was straight and I now had bangs. It had been dyed way more blond, and I had a few highlights. Kylie's hair looks scene now. Teased and it's blonde and brown. I like it, but she looks totally differen't..

"Besides it's just Nick." She added. I sighed heavily and followed Kylie into the coffee shop.

"Hey Kylie, Mich- Holy shit." Nick greeted whispering the last pat. I blushed and looked away.

"I know right!?" Kylie exclaimed sitting down. I sat too.

"Hello everyone, today at Vanilla Bean we will be having open mic night, any one care to go first?" I turned my attention towards the little stage. It had a piano, and a computer. There was one bright spot light shinning on the yellowish stage.

"Michelle does!" Nick screamed standing up and pointing to my head. Everyone looked at me. I swallowed nervously.

'Well?" The short man asked on the stage. I glared at Nick before making my way to the stage.

"Give it up for Michelle." He said. People clapped. I sat down a the piano. It really wasn't even a piano more like a keyboard on a stand. I looked up where there were differen't colored lights, behind me on the wall was a huge painting that said 'Vanilla Bean' and behind me in the right corner there was a plant.I sighed and decided on a song to play. I let my fingers roll on the keys  filling the sweet smelling room with a beautiful sound.

"Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things "I sang loudly and strongly. I glanced up to see all the people with surprised looks on their faces. I heard a small bell go off and turned my head towards the door. Aden walked in and headed towards the counter. I smiled.

"Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, Yeah." I sung hitting every note. Aden glanced over his shoulder, doing a double take he turned all the way around after paying for his coffee. Aden spotted Nick and Kylie and went and sat next to Kylie. Aden hates Nick, but doesn't mind Kylie.

"If I ain't got you with me baby
So nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby..." I finished strongly. The cafe' erupted in applause. Everyone stood up too which made me smile even wider. I made it back to my seat.

"I love your new hair Michelle, and wow, your singing is amazing!" Aden complimented. I smiled as I was about to open my mouth to reply Nick started talking.

"Well I thought your singing was outstanding." Nick said. Aden rolled his eyes.

"Thank you Aden, so you come here often?" I replied awkwardly making conversation. Aden laughed and nodded.

"How could you here often if you just moved from Canada?" Nick spat.

"Can you shut up?" Aden snapped at Nick.

"You know, I could, but I don't want to." Nick responded.

"Your such a little-"

"Aden want to chat outside?" I asked quickly standing up and grabbing his hand. Aden smiled ad followed me outside. We walked a little bit before stopping in front of Vanilla Beans giant window. I shivered feeling very cold and stupid for leaving my jacket inside.

"Here take this." Aden said wrapping his jacket around me. I smiled.

"Thank you. I'm sorry about Nick." I mumbled.

"Seems like your apologizing for him a lot." Aden pointed out. I nodded and looked down at my shoes.

"Huh, yeah seems like it actaully." I agreed.

"Why do you hang out with him then?"

"I told you, he's Kylie's brother-"

"I know that Michelle, but it doesn't mean you got to hang out with him." Aden replied sounded angry. I frowned.

"Um, whatever Aden.. .bye." I muttered handing him his jacket and started walking away.

"Michelle, I didn't mean to say that.. I met to do this." Aden said grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him connecting his lips with mine. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck, while his arms were around my waist. I moved my lips in sync with his. The kiss was warm and comforting. I just got my first kiss! My first kiss! Holy shit! All too soon he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"I really like you Michelle." He cooed. I smiled.

"I really like you too." I replied. Aden kissed me again. I felt Aden's tongue sweep over my bottom lip when I heard footsteps behind us.

"Get a room." I heard Nick mumbled. Aden broke the kiss.

"Get away." He responded. I stepped away from Aden slightly embarrassed Nick and Kylie saw us.

"Come on Miche-" Kylie slapped him on the shoulder.

"Shut up!" She shrieked pulling him away from us. I glanced at Nick, he looked angry and hurt. Oh shoot, I totally forgot about how he felt. I tried to clear my head as the sun set.

"So where were we?" Aden whispered leaning towards me. Aden grabbed me, and kissed down my jaw line, then up to my ear. He chewed on my ear a little bit before kissing me again. After a couple seconds I pulled away.

"I better get going." I whispered backing up until I hit a wall.

"Come over." He responded caging me in and pressing his body against mine.

"I-I-I-" I tired to talk but Aden kissed me again. I kissed him back for a little bit before pushing him away.

"Tomorrow." I said smiling and giving him his coat. He gave me a puppy dog face.

"But I can't wait that long to  see you." He said.

"I'll text you when I get home, bye Aden." I replied kissing him on the cheek running to catch up with Nick and Kylie.

"Michelle!" Kylie shrieked hugging me.

"Eppp!" I screamed.

"Michele you got your first kiss!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah sorry it's short.

PLease check out the comments http://www.wix.com/mickey_pufy/bookworms#!