Chapter 2

Hey guys! Small change! I've changed the boy who plays Nick. Instead of Mark Salling it's now Julian Morris. I felt like Mark was only the guy from glee and that's how you all saw him. And plus I think Julian's more cute. Anyways enjoy-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "MICHELLE!" Nick screamed as Kylie and I heard him sprint up the stairs. We broke out into laughter as he burst through the door. We had managed to get everything cleaned up before Nick woke up. Joan wasn't even home yet.

"Michelle you little fu-"

"OH MY GOSH! NICK! YOUR FACE!" Kylie laughed. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. My face was all red and I was gasping for air.

"You think this is funny?" Nick yelled pointing to his face. I nodded grabbing my stomach trying to get air as tears streamed down my cheeks. I glanced over at Kylie who was now face down in a pillow laughing. Suddenly I was being hauled over Nick's back.

"Nick! Put me down!" I shrieked.

"No can do Sweetie." He mocked. I 'huffed' loudly and crossed my arms. Nick swung me back down and my butt hit the ground. I was in a foreign land- Nick's bedroom. I had only been in here once, and as I told you it was when I stole a lolly pop from him. I looked around the room, most defiantly a boys room. Clothes every where, dirty dishes covering everything, and a thousand posters everywhere. I was shocked you could still see the bed! I tried to stand up but Nick pushed me back down.

"Nick! Let me up!" I screamed crossing my arms. Nick chuckled a little bit and ran a hand over his head. Then he just stared at me.

"What!?" I said over dramatically throwing my hands up.

"You're cute when you're mad." He muttered. I blushed and turned my head away from him. I tried to get up once again but he pushed me back down.

"Nick can I please get up now?" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Michelle, this wasn't cool. Watch your back." Nick muttered going into the bathroom. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat and stood up. I left Nick's room and went back into Kylie's. Right as I was about to grab the door handle it swung open. I looked up to see Kylie in a hockey mask, football pads and a baseball bat in her hand.

"Hey! I was just coming to get you!" She shrieked as she pulled me into her room and locked the door.

"Kylie, it took you five minutes to get this on. If it were a real emergency I would be dead by now." I said laying back down on her bed. She giggled as she took off her attire. I rolled my eyes. After Kylie changed into some comfy we played Chutes and Ladders for like an hour. You can never go wrong with a old board game. After that she dragged me to Bryan's. I sat there while they made out. It's so awkward. Especially for me. I've never had my first kiss. Bryan's front door swung open and Nick, a bunch of his friends strutted in.

"Bryan." Nick bellowed through the room. Kylie jumped off of Bryan and next to me. I turned my head and looked out the window. It had already gotten dark. Stupid winter time.

"It's already dark?" I asked turning back towards Nick and his pack of boys.

"Obviously." One of them muttered. I stood up and brushed some pretend lint off my jeans.

"Did you guys know that in the winter we gain  fi-"

"Okay Michelle enough of your smart talk. Were going to Fronzeys." Nick interrupted me. I sighed and crossed my arms. I hated going to Fronzeys. It was like a karaoke place where everyone went. When ever I was dragged there, I sat in a chair and watched Nick and Kylie sing. Along with others. I'm an okay singer, but I'm really shy. Kylie hopped up and clapped her hands together. She looked over at me excitedly.