Chapter 5

This Chapter is dedicated to my number one fan: sweetpea494. She's done so much to help me out! Though her covers did not win, I will be posting one of them every chapter. She's pretty awesome. So make sure to check her out! Like her stories Foster Kid and I Hate You So Much I Love You. << Which I gladly edited it. Yeah so thanks soo much Sweatpea494

I didn't even look at Kylie's house as I entered mine. I walked into my bedroom to a horrible surprise, Nick.

"Nick I told you to get the fu-"

"Michelle! Listen to me, I'm sorry okay? I was just frustrated with all this shit." Nick interrupted me.

"What 'shit' Nick?" I asked angrily. I clenched my fist.

"I'm just stressed okay?"

"Okay. Did Kylie put you up to this? Did you tell her what happened?" I asked even more pissed than before.

"What the hell did happen!?" He yelled at me flailing his arms in the air.

"Wow Nick, wow. You know what? Just get out of my house. Tell Kylie to come over. I hate you Nick. Nothing will ever change." I spat. 

"Why do you want Kylie to come over?" Nick asked more calm this time.

"I need help getting ready for my date." I said smugly.

"Your going on a date?" He mumbled clenching his fist.

"Yup." I replied popping the 'p'.

"With who?"

"Aden Ace." I responded nodding my head at each word.

"Sounds like a dou-"

"Just leave!" I screamed at him. He sighed and left. But he stopped right at me before he continued.

"Michelle I am really sorry." He whispered and then left completely. I shook my head and flopped on my bed. I closed my eyes and within one minutes Kylie came running into the room.

"What did he do!?" She shrieked sitting down next to me.

"Nothing." I snapped. Kylie didn't press for answers. She knew when I snapped at her for something she better not ask anymore.

"So...." She said awkwardly. I sighed and sat up.

"I've got a date tonight." I said. Kylie screamed and jumped up.

"With who!?" She shrieked. I blushed and shook my head.

"Aden Ace." I whispered.

"No way! We'r face book friends! He's freakin' sexy!" Kylie screamed. I covered my face with a pillow and laughed.

"Shut, up!" I shrieked playfully throwing the pillow at Kylie. She laughed as it hit her.

"OMG! We've got to go to the mall!" She yelled dragging me out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Kylie why do we have six bags full if we were just getting a outfit for tonight?" I whined lugging all the bags through my door, while Kylie held our new sun glasses.

"Cause I like to shop." She answer. I made it through the door and threw all the crap down.

"You're stupid." I laughed sitting on my bed next to her.  

"So what time is this sexy god coming to pick you up?" Kylie asked laying back on my bed only to hit her head on the wall.

"Holy chicken nuggets!" She screamed out rubbing her head. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her word choice.