fifteen

I was listening to troye sivan's wild ep whilst writing this, 11/10 would reccomend

Calum: i'm at my place, come round when you wake up, we need to talk

Erini: well, this wasn't exactly the good morning text I was expecting

Calum: the lads have gone out for breakfast, come roooound

Erini: just lemme shower, damn

////

"You said--?" Was all Erini managed to say before Calum's lips were on hers, and he was kissing her desperately.

She wasn't entirely sure what was happening. Calum had requested they talk, and yet what they were doing felt very physical.

When Calum ground his crotch into Erini's, she pulled away, and looked him dead in the eye.

"Talk," she spoke stubbornly. "You said you wanted to talk."

"Yeah, I did," Calum nervously nibbled on his bottom lip. "Do you wanna sit down, or?"

Erini nodded, and even though she felt something that definitely wasn't happy butterflies in her stomach, she kissed Calum's lips once more before sitting on his couch.

"First, I want to say I'm sorry," Calum stated, sitting opposite Erini, on the floor. Erini hugged a sofa pillow to her chest and nodded, signalling for Calum to continue.

"I really do like you Erini, but I'm actually kinda in a relationship."

Erini blinked once, twice, three times. She let a slow breath leave her lips. "How long?"

"Two years."

She ran her tongue over her teeth, running one hand down her thigh and lightly grabbing her own knee. Her chest felt heavy.

"Oh."

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking--" Calum shuffled closer to Erini, and she flinched.

"I don't know what I was thinking either," she stood, and began walking to the door, only to have it blocked by a rushed Calum.

"Did you fall for me? Truthfully?" He asked, looking her in the eye.

Erini shoved him out of the way, opening the door and stepping outside the threshold. "Only fools fall for you," she quoted, feeling bittersweet.

She slammed the door behind her, and rushed to her apartment, where she also slammed the door and then collapsed against it's wooden frame.

"Only fools do what I do."