The Final Battle

***Sam's POV***

"Me, Ranger, Zack and the villagers are going to stop you Herobrine!", I said.

"Yeah!", everyone cheered.

"So, you think you can defeat me? *evil cackle* Oh, good luck. Just because you have a team doesn't mean you can defeat me! Besides, I already knew this was going to happen." *evil laugh*

"Then why do you have bodyguards?", I replied.

"I'm EnderArms!", replied one of the soldiers.

"Okay...", I said awkwardly.

"Sam, let me tell you how I knew your plan. It's thanks to somebody in your team. Or actually two people. Ranger, and The Medic come up here!", said Herobrine.

"Ranger? You were a spy!", I replied.

"Am I invisible?", said the medic.

"I'm sorry! I did it for Jack. He was my best friend, like you and Zack.", Ranger replied. "And when he got killed, I didn't know what to do. So I made this trade with Herobrine. He says if I tell him your every move, he'll bring Jack back.", Ranger continued.

"Okay Herobrine, bring Jack back.", said Ranger.

"Yeah, right.", mumbled Herobrine. "What! Do you think I'm my brother Notch? I just make a deal and get it over with! I'll bring him back, when they all DIE!".

I than said, "Come on Zack, we can beat him!".

"Ok then, let's get this over with.", he replied.

Me and Zack both charged into him, but he teleported away. He than literally tried to stab us in the back. Good thing we avoided it. We tried to slash Herobrine in the back, but he teleported away. He teleported above us and knocked us into the floor.

He knocked our swords out, trapping us both. Grabbing for the sword was useless! It was the end of us. As we were about to die, a miracle happened. Herobrine was suddenly pushed to his side. The mysterious hero must have been the blacksmith? The butcher? Or maybe villager number 9? But it wasn't one of the villagers. It was Ranger!

"What are you doing?", asked Herobrine.

"Saving my friends. Even if Jack is gone, I can still live so deal's off!", shouted Ranger.

"Are you okay?", asked Ranger.

"Yeah we're great!", said Zack in a sarcastic tone.

"EnderArms! Capture them!", commanded Herobrine.

"Concelè cureus alumutu stevus!", said Ranger.

"I'm free!", shouted EnderArms.

"Bye guys!", said EnderArms before disappearing into smoke.

"What did you say Ranger?", I asked.

"Well, I was looking around Herobrine's spell-book and found a cure on how to release the cursed ones.", replied Ranger.

"Now let's take Herobrine out once and for all!", I shouted.

We ran across to Herobrine but he teleported away. We stood in a triangle position so we can see each other's back, we waited for almost 2 minutes until he appeared in the middle. That was our chance. I stabbed him in the back as hard as I could. After he was down he disappeared into smoke and these words were heard, "He will come back. He will return. He will not flee, as he will be free"

"Where's the medic?", I asked.

"What's that sound?", Zack asked.

"The castle is self destructing! We have to get out of here now!", commanded Ranger.

We all ran back to the hole we dug up from, which was just outside the throne room. We went down as fast as we could. And we made it. That was the end the nightmare.