Chapter 10: To the Temple!

***Zack's POV***

The medic than continued," Zack, you may need trained people to climb that mountain and study the temple so you don't get trapped."

I than quickly replied," Who are the people I need?" He than replies,'' You need Jack and Ranger." He than gave me a piece of paper. "These are their addresses in the village." Said the medic. "Find them quickly before it's too late!"

I than was about to grab Sam's body but the medic said to leave him there, so I did. I than came out of the medic's secret room and went out of the center to go to their houses. The first one was Jack's house.

***About 30 Minutes Later***

After I found both of them, we went to the medical/hospital center and got Sam's body. Our mission was to get Sam's body up the mountain. Good thing Ranger had climbing gear.

***Ranger's POV***

It's a nice thing I brought climbing gear or else it would've took all night to climb that mountain. After me, Zack, and Jack climbed the mountain with Sam's body, we almost got booby trapped by a pit of lava. Jack than suggested we throw something first to see where the traps are.

***Jack's POV***

I thought it was a good idea to check traps by throwing something to activate all the traps. I than threw a piece of rock through the entrance. It triggered one, two, three, four.................. I think about seven traps.

***Zack's POV***

Jack's idea was great! We found out where each trap was avoided it. After we did that things got harder. Cave spiders, skeletons, and silverfish blocked our path. Ranger got 3 stone swords inside his backpack. "Defend yourself!"said Ranger.

We than used our swords to kill the silverfish, skeletons, and cave spiders in our path. As we were doing that Jack got poisoned. Me and Ranger made a shield-like barrier around him until all the mobs were dead. Jack was being killed by the poison quickly. Ranger than handed him a healing potion.

"Here", said Ranger.

As Jack drank the potion he felt better, then he fell to the ground.

"Jack!", me and Ranger said.

We realized it was too late.

He than turned to dust (because it's just the way Notch makes worlds). We than just looked back where he died and went further inside the temple. We now saw a long staircase leading down to the ground. The bottom was too dark to see. Good thing Ranger also bought torches. How many things does Ranger have in his backpack?

We than went down the stairs with Sam's body while Ranger was lighting our path. "Holy Notch!", said Ranger. After I went next to Ranger we saw a room that was covered with precious ores on the wall. "Well, he does like ores", I said. I continued," Look! Markings on the walls. Can you read them Ranger?"

"I'll try.", replied Ranger.

We than gently put Sam's body on the floor.

Ranger than came closer to one of the walls and said" To find me you must cross a sea of flame. Find me where a ghast might hide. Beside the winds under the Overworld, or the winds of the Nether. Do not steal my blocks, or you'll make yourself fall like bugs." Next to it was a carving of Herobrine's body.
__________________________________________________________________________________
***Survivalz1943***

New characters are amazing! Even if one of them dies :-(
Next part coming soon.
-Survivalz1943