A Fight With Herobrine

***Zack's POV***

As I exited that parkour room I came to a long hallway leading to a room. I followed that hallway and went into the room. I than came across my enemy, Herobrine. He was sitting on a throne made out of netherrack and soul sand. The room seemed to be decorated with jewels and precious stones such as emeralds, diamonds, and redstone.

Herobrine then said," Oh, you've arrived in my throne room. What took you so long? As you can see your best friend is above you. His memories are being erased as we speak. Lets make a deal. If you defeat me I'll let your friend go. If I win, well just accept the deal Zack." I than thought this was a trick. But to save Sam, this maybe the only way to save him. Herobrine's hands than extended. I than said," Fine, if I can use swords or tools, it's a deal." He replied with a yes. I than shook Herobrine's hand.

His hand than got sent on fire also affecting mine.

Than our little duel began. I dropped the white orb and it dropped a diamond sword and a fire aspect bow. All of them with unbreaking 3! That's amazing!

Herobrine attacked me with a sword swiftly and I barely dodged it. I than tried to attack him but he disappeared. He than almost stabbed me in the back. I again tried to hit him again, and again, and again. He just kept disappearing. Herobrine than stabbed me in the back and said,"Well, the deals off. Looks like I stabbed you in the back in two ways."

I than thought it was the end of me.

Than a blessing happened. I than was brought back to life. There was now a note on the back of my shirt. I grabbed it and read it. The writing was:

Dear, Zack

I'll give you an extra life. You deserve it.

-The Medic

Herobrine than realized I was brought back to life. He than said,"Impossible! How are you alive! I'll finish you once in for all now!"

He than teleported to me and tried to stab me in the back again. I dodged it. I felt faster and lighter. After a few tries I managed to hit Herobrine in the back. I than said,"Well, you know what they say,"Revenge is best served cold." Or I guess hot since were in a Nether like place. Now Herobrine, our little deal. Let Sam go." Herobrine than said," Fine, but there's big things coming. Big things."

He than turned into dust. I than said," Well, I'm going back to reality now." I than dropped the brown orb and got surrounded by a thick black smoke. When the smoke disappeared, I found my self on the floor of the Medic's secret room's floor. I than saw the medic, reading a book and than turned around to me and said," Zack! Your back! I'm sorry I screamed."

He than continued," Did you defeat Herobrine?" I than replied," I did. But he did say there's big things coming." The medic than said," Hmm, Herobrine is still in Sam. I think you have to take him to the temple Herobrine became a part of him."

I than said," Sigh, I'm getting tired of these missions. But I have to do it, for Sam!"

__________________________________________________________________________________
*Survivalz1943*

I think this is going to be really suspenseful part of this book. I actually like these parts of a book.
Thank you for viewing my book. Thank you also to Hunter-Grey for voting my book!

Thanks for viewing my book (again)!

I also like to point out new characters coming to the book.

-Survivalz1943