Chapter 11: The Winds of the Nether

***Zack's POV***

"Hmm, what does Herobrine mean by Winds Under The Overworld?", Said Ranger. "Maybe it's related to cross a sea of flame? What do you think Zack?"

"I think I have an idea of what Herobrine wrote. Ranger, do you have a Minecraft: Worlds book in your backpack?", I replied, and he oddly said yes.

He than pulled it out of his backpack.

I went to the "N" section of the book and finally finding the title "THE NETHER". In that section was what is in the nether and I said all the stuff written of the "Found in the nether are" page. I than read it all,"Netherrack, fire, pigmen, ghasts, netherquartz, lava! Lava, that's it! Lava!"

Ranger than replied," Oh, sea of flame. But where do we find Herobrine? Is there a page with like sightings of Herobrine and or mysterious happenings?"

I than replied,"Oddly, there is."

I than flipped to page 45 to the title "MYSTERIOUS EVENTS". Me and Ranger than read some survivor accounts of these "Activities". The order of the sightings were weird to fatal. This was the order:

LAST NAME, FIRST NAME - EVENT

Kymberly, Jeff - Struck by lighting in a nether fortress.

Simin, Dingoun - Saw two white lights by nether fortress.

Gordon, Micheal - Stabbed by diamond sword while mining in nether fortress.

Smith, Annie - Almost killed by a white eyed figure near nether fortress.

Jason, Jack - Saw and almost got killed by a white eyed figure by nether fortress.

"That nether fortress is where Herobrine might be hiding. Do you have obsidian and flint and steel?", I said.

"Yes, here."

He than handed me 10 pieces of obsidian and flint and steel.

We than heard a familiar deep voice saying," Agh! You both figured it out! You both are still fools coming to my lair! Undead, Arise!"

Zombies and skeletons came out of the floor. Ranger than said," Zack! I'll hold them off! Build the portal!" He than grabbed a stone sword out of his backpack.

I than started building the portal. I grabbed pieces of dirt to build the corners of the portal. All I had to do was light it. But it slipped, it slipped out of my hand! I than heard Ranger yell,"Zack! Catch!" I got it and lit the portal. " Come in Ranger!" He than ran with Sam's body and entered the portal. We were finally in the nether.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is about the castle and Sam waking up.

Bye guys!
-Survivalz1943