Chapter 33

•• TEYANA'S POV ••

I just had twins... Im a mommy now. Thats gonna take some getting used to. I wish Jay could be here to see the birth of his niece and nephew. After they finished up down "there" I was soooo exhausted! "T I just got called in to work" Roc Announced. "Are you kidding me ? Did you tell them your wife just gave birth ?! " You have got to be kidding me! Roc is the main person that should be here right now ! "Im sorry babe its urgent, just for a few hours" he leaned in to kiss my forehead but I dodged his lips."Bye Roc" I said Plainly. He gave me that pitiful look. Guess what ? ID G-A-F ! He left with his head hung low. I fed the babies ate and attempted to call the guys even Maya but nobody answered. I just went to sleep. Theres gonna be a lot more tiring nights.

xX Next Morning Xx

Two nurses walked in the room with Noah and Destiny "Mrs.August?". "Yes ?" I took the babies. " Your ride is here" she said. I got in the wheel chair where they wheeled me out to Roc's car. Roc strapped the babies in the car seats, made sure they were secure and we were on our way. I had nothing to say to him. "So you're just gonna ignore me?" -.- yes I am. "Ok" he nodded. Roc carried the twins in their car seats and I opened the door. "Why is it so dark in here? Roc you forgot to pay the light bill huh ?Ugh ! " Just as I flipped the lights on... "CONGRATS T ! " I hurled the keys and screamed. It was Prince, Prod, Ray, Maya, Ms. Keyshia, & Mama Perez (Prince's mom). "Damn T ! " Prince yelled. I had accidentally hit him in the head with the keys. "Oh My goodness Prince Im so sorry! " I hugged him tightly and kissed him on his forehead where the keys landed. I gave everybody a hug. I looked above my head and saw two banners one read congratulations and the other Welcome home. "Why two banners?" I chuckled. Everybody looked towards the stairs. "What? " I looked towards the stairs as well. I saw a pair of feet, the feet quickly turned into the body of man. "Jay !" He held his arms out and I ran and jumped into a warm embrace. "I missed you girl" he said kissing my cheek not letting me go. I couldnt help but shed a tear. Everybody started clapping. I found myself crying. I looked back at Roc who had a look of satisfaction on his face. I get the feeling that this was his idea. I looked back up at Jaden for a confirmation. He nodded. I ran to Roc and gave him a hug. "Thank you" I told him. "You know I got you" he replied. I planted a kiss right on his lips. "Ok ok everybody get together for a family photo!" Ray Ray said as he set up his camera. We all grouped up. Roc had Destiny or tiny , we call her and I had Noah. "On the count of five everybody say Cheese ! " Prod said.

5

4

3

2

1

"CHEESE ! "

,~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that is the story of how mommy got bullied " I said As I Tucked in Tiny and Roc Tucked in Noah who are now Both 3 years old. "Tell it again mommy pweeesee " Tiny begged. "Lights out " Roc said as we kissed both of the twins on the forehead goodnight. "Love you" We All said in unison. I chuckled as me and Roc left their room. "To think this all started when You were Bullied" Roc mentioned as we cuddled up in bed. "Goodnight baby Love you" I said as i kissed him goodnight. "I love you too T" he responded

THE END ♡

Or is it.....

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW