Chapter 8

I took a shower, curled my hair, and got dressed. I wore a cream colored skirt , a brown belt that wrapped around my stomach area , and a jean type shirt, i looked cute (Picture of the outfits are posted on the chapters ) . I put on some lip gloss and mascara as usual , and sprayed just a little bit of my victoria secret perfume . I felt refreshed. Just then my phone lit up . It was nick tellin me he was outside. I walkes passed the guys and they couldnt say a word , Ray and Prince thought i looked good but by the look in Prod and Roc's eyes i could tell they were mad . oh well * shrugs *

Me : later

Prod : dont come back too late

Me : yeah yeah yeah !

I walked outside and saw a nice car parked in the driveway. Nick got out and hugged me by my waist .

Nick : you look beautiful

Me : thank you . You dont look so bad yourself .

Nick : come on

He opened my door and went around to get in the drivers seat. This car was nicee ! It had a smooth black leather interior , i loved it.

Me : who's car ?

Nick : what you mean who's car ? you dont think i can get one of these ?

He laughed

Me : I didnt say that , but where'd you get the cash for this ? what are you some kind of street pharmacist ?

We both laughed . Then he paused

Nick : where'd you here that ?

He got serious

Me: uhh ...

Nick : nah im just messin with you

He laughed again , and i sighed in relief.

Nick : but my dad owns a car company

Me : thats cool

Nick : its aight he's never around anymore , always got his head in the buisness

Me : im sorry to hear that

Nick : what about your parents ?

Me : I dont have any

I held my head kinda down. I miss my brother though .

Nick : what you mean ?

Me : long story ..

We pulled up to a resturant . Nothing to fancy but it wasnt no McDonalds either. We sat down and ate , i told him everything about how i got bullied and jay's arrest but i didnt tell him by who though. He told me more about himself too . He's a really nice guy , i dont see why they didnt want me to go out with him. After dinner , we caught a late movie. I lost track of time.

Me : its gettin kinda late, maybe i should go home

Nick : or you could just crash at my place..

Me : i think its best i just head back

Nick : so its like that ?

I cant mess this up , he's popular . my rep basically lies in his hands.

Me : under one condition ...

Nick : and what is that ?

Me : you not gettin in my pants . got it ?

Nick : got it

he started laughin.

Me : not funny

Nick : im not gonna do that on the first night so chill

Me :mhmm ok

i couldnt help but smile at him. He shows some kind of respect... i like that . We pulled up to his house. His very BIG house.

Nick : You like?

i nodded my head 'yes' admiring the cream color two story house. The house looked semi-small on the outside but once you walked inside of it, it looked like a mansion.

Me : Live alone ?

Nick : Naw. I live with my mom but shes not home right now.

Me : Oh .

Nick : Wanna change of clothes ?

I nodded yes as i sat down on the couch. its so comfortable. before he left he turned on the television and threw the remote over to me. I looked through the channels looking for someone to watch and i noticed "Spongebob" was on. I gladly turned the volume up and began to watch the episode.

It was 20 minutes later and Nick wasnt back yet. Oh well. I started to drift off to sleep til the lights cut off and i heard glass shattering.

Like the curious person I am, i walked upstairs and searched around for Nick. I checked the master bedroom, the bathroom, even the hallway closet. He was still nowhere to be found. i noticed a small light on in his room so i cracked the door open hoping to find him but he was nowhere to be found once again.

I was about to leave his room until i felt someone grab my body and slam me on the bed. i screamed and kicked but he was much too strong for me.

Nick : Baby, Dont scream til i start.

he kissed my neck leaving a love mark on it. im not gon lie it felt good but this not how i imagined my first time.

He ripped my clothes off one by one, i tried to fight back but that still didnt help. He slid down his pants and entered me. I screamed in pain and silently cried. He kissed me but i didnt kiss back.

Nick : Kiss me back bitch !

I still didnt kiss him back causing him to slap me. I kissed his ass back in a hurry !

He kept thrusting in and out until he popped my cherry, i began bleeding. Clearly he didnt care cause he kept going .

Me : STOP !

Nick : Naw baby im too close now.

He kept going and going until my legs grew weak, at that time he flipped us over so now i was on top. I really didnt know what to do considering that i am ......... well was a virgin . Nick started bouncing me up and down by holding on to my waist. This was hella akward.

A smirk grew on his face as i continued crying silently.

Nick : Aw .

He and I both reached our climax. He sighed in relief and threw me off the bed making me hit my head on the door. I started getting dizzy as Nick hovered over me.

Nick : Youre nothing but a worthless bitch .

And with that, i blacked out.

A/N : HAY ! Its @Branxoxo writing this chapter since this foo couldnt -_-

Anywayssss go check out my story "You Broke Me"

K BYE !

LOTS OF COMMENTS , LIKES , & NEW FOLLOWERS PLEASE !