Harry Styles One Shot for Kaye

#Imagine

Imagine you and your boyfriend Harry Styles were having fun swinging on the swings in London biggest park on a Saturday afternoon.

You were both swinging so high as you felt the wind blow through you hair.

"I'm going higher!" Harry cheered as his curls moved in random directions with the wind.

"No I am!" You laughed.

You felt a drop fall on the very tip of your nose.

And then another.

And another.

And soon rain was showering down on the both you, leaving you both completely soaked in water.

"Oh my god!" You screamed as you jumped off the swing landing on your feet perfectly.

"It's just a little rain, it never hurt anybody." Harry said jumping off the swing as well.

"We are going to get sick!" You screamed as you were about to make a dash to Harry's car, he pulled you back while holding your wrist.

"Wait I want to do something." He whispered as his gaze was set on your lips.

Slowly he leaned down and kissed you passionality in the rain. A kiss you always dreamed of.

"I love you." He whispered huskily against your lips as you both pulled away, your foreheads leaning on eachother.

"I love you too." You say back as your lips meet again.

Author's Note!-

Deciated to Kaye

Comment or inbox me if you want a one shot, just put your name and which bandmember.

Vote,comment, share,follow

Byeeee<33333-Laurenxx:)